Oblivion spear

https:// gyazo. com/76468d3a102155f8e1cdde6023a261c8

enjoy

nimbuls bolt+ oblivion spear is a free chaos ball :smiley:
but blizzard desighners are not good ones last 3 years so it was epected
wait for next patch will be fun

https://gyazo.com/76468d3a102155f8e1cdde6023a261c8
Fixed your link, you gotta use CTRL + Shift + C while highlighting the text.

Also next raid item’s are actually worse, can’t wait :sunglasses:

1 Like

why u gotta do me like that

i had hope…

Yup its crazy if you can dodge the missiles from 2 or 3 targets

i remember it crit for 56k a coup of times and cirt is usually 43k.

1 Like

What ilvl spear is that? I don’g get numbers nearly that high with my pathetic 385 ilvl one. And I kinda prefer maledict over the spear anyway.

Yesterday, I played against a feral in 2s who had oblivion spear. This caster thing was his 3rd best dmg… In one bash, it procced 3 times in a row for 25 - 27k dmg each. How can a caster trinket be BiS for melee dps?
Thank u Actizzard for this fresh and juicy pve gear, that dominates rated pvp!

it’s actually for feral the case that the dmg is so nerfed pvp that the trinket and trident are necessary for high lvl plays. Not that the trinket is not good, but if feral did not have -20% nerf to bite dmg in pvp (which they should faxing remove already), people would not be using that trinket most likely.

No they will be using this trinket and also doing +20% dmg

No they will not. u don’t see fury warrior or other classes with decent dps using the trinket.

Because noone traded them the trinket yet.

3 Likes

The proc does 50% to 100% more dmg compared to other proc trinkets but it gives no main stat. So if your class does decent enough dmg, the main stat part gives u more overall dps.

How wrong is that. Man at what mmr are you playing. EVERYONE who has the trinket uses it UNLESS they benefit more from another PvE trinket. Typically DKs and Warriors roll Maledict and Prism alongside Gloves and Trident in order to be immortal. They do not pick Harbinger because their gameplay at the moment is to be tanky with passive healing and win with pressure/damp/mana while they take no pressure themselves. This is why they don’t use Harbinger. DHs usually fit with DKs and are looking for sustained healing to add to their leech, they go burn mana and win that way. Now when you see a DH who, somehow, doesn’t play that kind of comps chances are he has the trinket.
I met some SP/Balance/Rdruid or simply SP/Rdruid in 2s with 2-3 of it, since it procs off DoTs and your entire team constantly has 4-6 DoTs up it procs like crazy. But Shadow Priests were already viable.

Also I must say if I had the Nimbus legs and that trinket as Rogue I would happily let go of 400 agility if I had the chance to proc random 25k on people and get silenced for it as Rogue, plus Nimbus procs plus my base damage. That would be downright stupid but what can they do, a Kidney lands every 26s, if I get one proc of each that’d already be 40-50k damage.

It’s like Void Stone. Discs NEEDED it to survive. Rdruids and Holypalas did not NEED it they were already top healers. Did they still take it over a stat trinket ? Yes. Because a strong item on a strong class is better than a weak item on a strong class. Saying “the class is already strong” is wrong, as people want what is the absolute best.

spriest and resto druid are both int users. it is not strange for either to use an int trinket. esp as spriest has 1 school to dps and relies on dots and rdruid can proc it in cat form.

Dude. I faced disc/assa on 2,4k mmr where BOTH had the Harbinger trinket. We obviously lost because the dmg was just outright ridicolous.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve been facing too. Ww/Rdruid with 2x trinkets, with a Cat Form Feral Affinity Master Shapeshifter combo, thar kind of stuff. Legit everyone who has it uses it.

No comments about the part where I talk of non int users. Why ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.