Official Firemaw Discord join today

Official Firemaw Discord

http:// discord.gg/xt67bFD

For Firemaw Players Official Server

Join if you are on Firemaw Server

(Yathrin) #2

Source? :thinking:

They posted it recently on the Forum news.

(Yathrin) #5

Oh wow! :open_mouth:
I hope they will add a few more German servers as well.

Don’t think they will add more German servers, the current ones are not filled up yet.

New EU Realms

Originally posted by Blizzard (View Original)[Collapse](javascript::wink:

26 August 2019 10:00 , we will remove the limitation on only creating a total of three WoW Classic characters per WoW account. Thereafter, players will be able to create up to 10 characters per Classic realm, for a total of 50 characters across all Classic realms per WoW account.

Additionally, at 26 August 2019 10:00 , we will open the following new realms in this region:

Name Type Language
Flamelash PvP English
Gandling PvP English
Mograine PvP English
Nethergarde Keep Normal English
Razorgore PvP English

At this time, all realms that have a Full or High population tag are expected to experience extended queues. We urge players on realms marked Full or High to plan to play on one of these new realms to avoid the longest queues, and to help spread the player population as evenly as possible and provide the best play experience for everyone.

Thank you!

(Yathrin) #8

We already got a warning that Lucifron and Everlook are extremely overpopulated and shouldn’t be used for character creation anymore.
This game is going to be huge! :smiley:

(Nagrash) #9

Mmmmmmmm damn Mograine sounds good.

edit; Seems they (maybe foolishly so) underestimated the amount of people interested in this.

Totally does :smiley:

(Calìdore) #11

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever experienced. First they make 2 servers and jam everyone on them. Then open another and ask people to leave guild and friends to clear queue. Then they open another and the same story repeats itself.

Now that players have spent all their goodwill with their guilds and friends to move(some even several times, Now you put out 5 more servers?

What kind insane stuff are you snorting over there? Because you have to be higher than a mountain to not see the problems this have and will continue to create.

People will now try and swap servers again, splitting their friend groups even more and some will be ever more set on staying on the full servers…

All could’ve been avoided had you released all these servers at the same time, or atleast after the first two.

What a “effin sheetshow” you’ve made.

The reason they released so many servers now is because they know that there will be massive queues on launch day. So to sort it out they decided to release this many now.

(Timoris) #13

It was a judgement call: troublesome launch vs long term healthy pop.

They decided to go with option 2.

(Calìdore) #14

Not sure how this is gonna work in favor for a healthy pop other than the few full servers with devoted players that refuse to now move. Instead of having those players spread around who would provide a stable community for a long time, we now have them all gathered on a few select servers leaving the rest with “few” diehards and the rest is tourists and retail drought players…

We can only hope that from the hordes that come at launch that those will eventually stay, but if there ever was a risk for dead servers, blizzard created that risk with the way they’ve opened servers.

(Timoris) #15

I think you need to consider that people WILL move when faced with impossible queues for days.

Blizzard fked up so hard and you are still whiteknighting them LOL.

It sux how they organized this yeah but you have to give them some credit i mean Mograine is badass, at first i really wanted to play on Shazz but this has changed everything!

(Ðiáblø) #18

Top pinned post on this forum.

(Timoris) #19

I do not deny it was an hassle, but smart people adapt. We already moved 3 times.

If you think they fcked up hard you are welcome to think that way, I can see the trade off they chose and the logic behind it.

Good day sir!

(Calìdore) #20

A few individuals perhaps. But not “coalitions” guilds and friend groups. Imagine having to convince all your friends for a second or even third time to move servers. If you can’t you won’t move yourself. And most people won’t even consider it because it’s been such a hassle already.

And especially with the scare about dead servers are going around they’re even less likely to change.

I know for a fact that my friends won’t go anywhere because we’ve already moved x times even if I wanted to move.