Official Gold Bid Option

I honestly think with the release of Token, its too late. Preferably GDKP would be Illegal, but it isnt, so lets atleast make the best of it.

I understand the Managment cut, but 20% of a pot goes to the makers, is robbery. I believe everyone regardless should get equal gold. In a pot of 200 000 gold, 40 000 gold goes to the maker, + a normal cut, as well as all they bid themself is 80% of what everyone else pays. Its unfair, and basicly the exact same thing as a corrupt loot council back in classic, where 7 times the gear goes to officers and so on.

Please blizzard, I beg that we at least control the unfair economy, and the organizers and how so many of them sell gold today. Beat down the organized GDKP, and make it common for everyone, by making Inequal Cuts illegal and integrate it to the UI.

Here is a quick mockup
Bid Window
Loot Option

Atleast, this would make it, so that 100% goes default directly back to the players. Either let the players get the gold back trough Ingame Mail, or at the end of raid.

some interface/log in /loot also would be great, but please.
Atleast lets remove the toxicity of organized GDKPs and the Inequal Cuts.

Nah blizz cant do this… why?
Becuz its literally anything to combat.

Blizz loves this, makes money of this and i bet blizzy kotick have bot farms making money in worlk and thats why they dont simply make it as easy as: detected bot activity. Literally: are u teleporting across the world or doing the same thing for literally 13 hours in a row? Maybe if the same presses of key is the same in 13 hour perma ban and send body guards to that ip adress wherevet on the eatth it is

If you don’t like GDKP make your own runs and use another system.

It is not against the rules and making a system to police it would take a long time.

Did you mean to post in the Wrath section of the forums?

I pretty much believe Ko*othick and his boys are having great time, pretty much making out as much as he can before he will be kicked out of his chair if Microsoft ever aquire Blizzard.
What great times to be and watch how one guy ruins company and none can stop him, can milk players and players pretty much happy with it :D.
‘‘Who cares, gdkp, bots, token, I just wanna play who cares…’’

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.