Oh look healing still op

oh look bg after bg after bg proving my point right over and over again

7 Likes

Cry more die more

17 Likes

well i wish the enemy team would die but oh wait healing still retarded you’d think as a balance thing for this op healing they’d maybe run out of mana but nope not even that they litterly can infinitely throw out there spells with out any form issues what so ever thx blizz

6 Likes

stop being bad.

12 Likes

nothing about being good or bad its fact that its broken and proof can be seen over and over and over again

7 Likes

Yet you provide none of it.

I’m perfectly happy to believe you’re just a terrible death knight, and there’s enough data out there to help me back that up.

15 Likes

do bgs simple enough i’d litterly fought a priest right now with 8 people while we did kill him he was able to surive way longer then suppsoed to be able

3 Likes

lemme guess, you tried to kill a healer and did a bad job and want healers nerfed because they do not drop dead in 5 seconds?

well your edit confirms that, if you did not instant kill a healer with 8 people you’re not bad. You’re super bad.

11 Likes

correction healing is broken like what you supposed to do ? like we throwing ccs and we throwing 8 people worth of damage on him and hes still able to keep on throwing sheild and heals and survive like are you an idiot or what like again just proving how unbalanced this is

5 Likes

You wont kill a healer solo if they know anything and thats fine but if you cant do it with 2+ people in less then 30 seconds the problem is you.

2 Likes

I’ve done a lot of BGs this expansion. You can’t kill a healer solo, but you can force them to only heal themselves with some well timed stops and the pressure you and just you SHOULD be able to put out. Also if you have cds and they don’t you can quite easily lock them down and kill them without much assistance.

Given the little I can find that might help me judge your general performance as a Frost Dk, the problem you’re having is the “Should” part.

5 Likes

oh look once again proven right an arathi basin with horde having 3 healers so litterly no one dies yay healing so baaalllllaaanncceeeedddddddd

3 Likes

You are complaining hard.

Healers are not gods, just learn how to do bg’s i guess.

7 Likes

and why shouldent i comaplain over something clearly overpowerd and broken hmmmmm :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh look further proff you have no idea what you’re doing!

3 Likes

oh look i did a bg where horde diden’t have multiple healers and oh look we won it super easy and stuff actually died like they should be HMMM weeerrrriiiddd

3 Likes
  • Why is it that i have no issues on any of my characters vs healers and you do Zenedar?
  • I think the main issue is that you only do 1500 dps in pvp Zenedar. Which is far too little (ive been in your BG). You need to do at least 4-5 times as much.
  • You bringing up the example of 8 dps on one healer further strenghtens my point. The best of the best ®BG healer in the world will do max 10k Hps when focussed. All 8 dps need to be hardstuck at 1k dps with 0 landed interupts to make your example possible.
  • U ever saw a good/experienced pvper complain healers being OP in BFA?

I actually think healers are relatively weak compared to dps. Ive been in / saw multiple fights vs healers where the healers just got globalled or struggled so much keeping up vs 1 dps that 1 interupt meant they died.

Or a simple interupt in to a CC chain meant their dps died. If you actually did good dps zenedar, thats all it takes.

5 Likes

@Zeneder have you played a healer in BFA? If you haven’t, try playing one and then come back to this thread to see how silly you sound.

5 Likes

The evidence I can find of his performance (Because I was actually bored enough to look for it) makes this very likely.

1 Like

Healing is fine, bgs is the best content in BFA for me. You can feel like a god with some consumables in random bgs or tryhard in rated, its all fun and there is no problems with healers.