Oh look healing still op

a flavour dk that doesnt understand how pvp works is something “very new”.

One day when you learn to count to three you will understand how stupid you sound in this thread, we cant do anything about it. Only you can.

1 Like

stop soloing healers
There’s like 2 on average in most 10-15 man teams, ofc you cant solo them as the most represented role, that would make healing itself in BGS useless

2 Likes

Sorry I find it hard to accept that you had 8 dps smashing one healer, who tanked you all like a boss.

I play resto druid and mw monk and both of those are 370 odd ilevel and built to PVP. If I am spamming heals I OOM fast as hell, and if I have more than one DPS who has a clue beating on me, I cave fast under the pressure.

Same other way around, don’t expect to cave three healers who are working together to keep people up. GL and AFK that one.

Like mentioned, roll a healer and see for yourself, if in doubt :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Need some heals for all these mad burns.

1 Like

healers only op in battleground, but in arena they get dampening and you can beat them.

Sad but true that pvp is balanced around 3 vs 3 players fighting in a instanced box in a MMO > Thanks to Esport.

Healers not OP in BGs either. Only if you cant play.

Im totally sht on warrior…and i steamroll pretty much all healers in random BGs.

The healing is fine, but often the utility some healers have without a backlash is annoying. NOT OP, but annoying and badly designed.

Example: Druids form dancing, in and out of forms so they can get away. Costs nothing, but removes roots and slows. I’m fine that they can do that, but spamming some hots on yourself only to run away, swapping forms just to get out all kinds of slows available while not loosing mana. As a DK i loose a rune just to keep a druid slowed, but they don’t loose anything by just jumping out of it.

It is part of the class fantasy, sure. They have always been able to do that. All and all, i’m a WoW veteran, so perhaps i’m just nostalgic to the days when BAD druids that form danced like morons went oom in the blink of an eye. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Druids lose a GCD and can just get stunned in humanoid form resulting in a quick cya

2 Likes

Well, for that you have to get close enough, and they just trink out of the stun.

wot a stupid post.

1. find friends who can basic CC.
  2. join BG’s and just chain CC/kick/stun healers on enemy team.
  3. Kill people and actually play smarter than the average 1200 player

So what you’re saying is:
You need a group of people to kill 1 single person, and there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with that? :thinking:

What most of us want is our own damage, interupts and CC should affect the healers more in the terms of mana usage.

Currently the PvP of the game is all balanced around the 3v3 bracket, with Dampening as the main source of heal reduction.

For example: If i as a DK use interupt, my stun followed by a grip to interupt a healer, and the healer is barely affected, That’s just simply bad design in general. We want our efforts to be rewarded, and not be counterargued by “Just get a group lol n00b”. Some of us knows what we are doing.

2 Likes

Too bad this trash company dont care about random pvp, so yes, healers are overpowered. You cant kill a healer alone no matter how godlike u are, maybe with 1-2 class but i doubt if the healer is pro. So you need 2 very good dd to kill a decent healer, and if you count that the playerbase’s 80-90+% is useless who never focus/use cooldown on enemy healer, 2-3 enemy healer going to feels like unkillable. Thanks to god i already removed my subscription, enjoy the random pvp :DDD

2 Likes

if a healer is barely affected after roughly 10 seconds of not being able to cast a spell (interrupt + stun + grip travel time) maybe you don’t know how to deal damage despite your confidence. except maybe MW I don’t know any healer than can survive around 10 seconds without being able to cast or peels being wrecked by 2 dds.

1 Like

is this some sort of joke thread?

5 Likes

If the healer is not affected you’re garbage.

3 Likes

Mana… not health…

1 Like

If the healers mana is not affected that is also you, and you happen to play one of the speccs that CAN solo healers lol.

it’s a general sense, not me alone. Understand that i’m not saying that healers should be a free kill. Most agree that perhaps their mana might need some adjustments, and not to balance it all around dampening alone.

Dampening isn’t the main difference between arenas and BGs though. Dampening, peels, and the map design itself have a massive effect on how the interactions between DPS and healers play out.

The biggest thing is healers can’t just hide in BGs. You’re very often in open field, in range of casters, collateral damage / CC, and if you do hide then there odds are that people you’re meant to be keeping alive are going to die.

1 Like

You trynna tell me damage is not broken?

1 Like