Oh look healing still op

Absolutly awful to be a healer right now, two minutes in and we’re already oom in random bg
as if playing holy priest wasnt awful enough now casting ten flash heal if we’re able to and we’re done

3 Likes

This is so funny, do you ever stop to wonder how healers feel? like this is NOT fun what so ever, imagine having to stop mid fight and take a rage bun, every minute to sit (for 20 seconds) and gain 100 rage as a warrior, or energy for a rogue, before going back into the fight?

I have never been so disappointed in blizz

1 Like

Its exactly what bad players have been asking for.

Fixed it for you Deathvarg.

And dps players get critizied when using random bg’s as an example of powerful healers.

Fixed what exactly? you just made your point by strawmanning me and assuming i’m a bad player on the basis on my opinion.

I do not assume all healers here that complains that healing is the hardest it has been, is bad because they struggle.

My complains are narrowed by experience in the Rated BG department, not random.

healing Bg’s; Well… leave me alone and i keep people up forever. Pressure me and you probably won’t kill me but I’ll have to focus on being a target dummy untill I’m rescued by something that can kill the enemy pressuring me…

It’s acctually easier to keep myself alive as shadow now then as holy or disc. Heck even refreshing PW:S on cooldown gives me more survivability. Sure i can cast 4-5 of them before i run out of mana, but if it’s only myself i regenerate fast enought to cast one on myself every 6-7 seconds without any issues… and lo’ and behold i can acctually fight back while doing it.

There isnt a single good DPS player that claimed healers in general where to strong in BFA. There are certain aspects of certain healers that needed tuning up an down during certain moments in BFA. (Like restodruid and paladin mana pre patch or rshaman ghostwolf traits for example).

But healers where never immortal. Could never tank more than 1 dps for long periods of time. If 2 ppl who know how to dps and burst connect the healer will either die in a matter of seconds or he is forced to use major CDs.

You are mostly a random BG player tho judging by your lack of RBG achs. And at 1300 the skilllevel of players is often worse than in some random BGs. You might fight healers in some random BGs that play at 3000 rating. I know, i have.

You have to keep in mind that i played every single role in BFA in random BGs AND in rated BGs at 2500+ MMR. So my judgement isnt blurred by bias for a certain role and i know how to or play with ppl who play their class relatively close to how its meant to be played.

I like to play a balanced game. You just want stuff you struggled with to get nerfed while the issue is most likely on your end.

1 Like

I think that is mostly what the issue here was, those things that were overpowered to an extent.

I do not discredit your rating neither.

My question as i’ve mentioned earlier was more or less narrowed down to a single question:

If we have no problem taking down healers, me being the spearhead of the group in damage and some utility:
Why does it sometimes happen, like a flip of a switch that suddenly we’re up against healers that can still keep a good HPS, even though they’re oom and our team keeps the pressure up?

The answer shouldn’t be: “You’re bad and you should feel bad” because that doesn’t answer for the 1 out 5 times we are up against those kinds of healers. Skill can only take you so far, and doesn’t remove the fact that you’re resource starved.

Well, i guess the release patch of BFA was fair and balanced, people were just bad because they wanted things nerfed? People struggle, indeed, and sometimes it is their own fault.

However sometimes…just sometimes, they might be right.

The question remains: why is it that not a single good player complains about healers in general.

If you cant kill despite healers being OOM your pressure isnt high enough.

As healer you basicly have 3 types of rotations.

A] A rotation which requires as little mana usage as possible. Often a mix of instants that dont heal a lot combined with casted heals with a long cast but low manacost. This is what you use if youre oom for example will always do 5000 k ish HPS at best.

B] A standard rotation where healers use a mixed variety of heals. A rotation where they try not to fall behind in terms of heals. But drinks are for most healers mandatory when using this rotation. This will make you do 10 k HPS at best.

C] Heavy burst healing rotation where your pretty much oom within a min.

So youre basicly saying youre doing good DPS/burst rotations but the healers are still able to maintain 10k HPS while being oom?

This is literally impossible. I would like to see the names of those healers. I played with and had a lot of chats with some of the best RBG healers in europe. Pre nerf discs that where considered the best of the best…nad they couldnt do that.

Yet you at 1300 see BGs filled with healers like that?

You understand how unbelievable that is?

Indeed, yet it happens. Sometimes skilled people play an alt to raise their skill, imagen that?

No. What youre saying is that at 1300 a big group of healers are twice as good as healers at 2800-3000+. Which is nonsense…the issue is you and the group you play with.

Its a l2p issue.

You put words into my mouth i haven’t said…

Sometimes, people just happens to play an alt, raising their rating, and come upon my rating.

Youre saying that in a full group fight in RBGs healers can keep up while being oom. And youre saying all of you did good dps and burst rotations.

This means that the healers who kept up did about 10k HPS while being oom.

Not a single high rated healer can do that. So either

• You are telling fables and you didnt do good dmg or …
  • These guys are using some kind of hacks or…
  • The best players actually play at 1300

What is the most likely option?

Well, i guess we have to go with this one, since we’re only basing this on words alone and i ain’t really have evidence other than my word…
Because

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

Over and out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cuz its hard to check achs :smiley:

There are sites that will show you all my max lvl characters. Sites that will show you i have a lock, warrior, moonkin, ele shaman, priest and achieved high RBG ratings on them in BFA.

Dont you find it weird that not a single good player agrees with you? And why do you think that is?

there will be a day when healing is nerfed to the ground, and when the forums start getting flooded with healers asking for higher healing im going to reply: ‘‘l2p’’

Haven’t played healer much in BGs / RBGs, but I do know an awful lot of them, and I do play at that level, personally I’ve just been nodding along to almost everything Vilroth has been saying.

If that hunter is your main then I can tell you that you’re not nerfed to the ground. You are just not pushing buttons in the most optimal order along with targeting the best gear for your spec.

Well, i do refract my earlier response, since the evidence is there.

Maybe roll one then if they’re so overpowered.

Healer who is forced to heal himself = same thing as a dead healer.