Ok Blizz u can release tbc

Its fine by me i allow it do ur best!

10 Likes

Good. They destroyed classic from the start by allowing streamers to skip queues and Implementing layering because Asmon complained about world PvP. Impossible to save this destroyed game. TBC servers without Activision pandering to streamers and 5000 changes like in classic is the only thing that can save Activisions face now.

You heard the man Blizz! Time to get to work!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t object in the slightest. I like classic but there’s something missing at the endgame. I don’t see why Classic has to be ‘done’ to release TBC.

Yeah I know people want to clear naxx but I know a LOT of people are more excited for TBC.

2 Likes

Not a fan of any streamers, but you have any proof about that one?

Release TBC early. Most of us are not AQ/Nax farmers. TBC in August would be nice.

1 Like

?

this shett was debunked months ago

It’d just be very dumb to have 3 different WoW versions out at the same time. Two is fine, retail and Classic, but 3 is just way too much tbh. I’d say most Classic servers would be dead.

2 Likes

Yeah, release as soon as possible please. I’d rather not wait for Classic to be finished.

1 Like

Im gonna post this and then when they release u can put that blame on me u can put that blame on meeeeeeee u can put that blame on me even tho the blames ok u u can put that blame on me ( copyright akon)

I’m sure you can find a pirate server to help you. In the meantime, please dont rush the content in classic as a few thousand of us actually like it. Let us be, you will get your turn.

Classic can still continue as is. Getting content updates at the same pace it is now.

Whats the argument to release TBC early and leave 3 versions of WoW live?

I mean three versions of WoW are gonna be live anyway. TBC isn’t replacing Classic.

We don’t know that yet. Poll was sent less than 2 weeks ago. Dont get me wrong. I will play TBC. But release it early or even at the same time as classic will ruin classic as it is.

A factor to why only 1% killed KT in 2006:
Because TBC was around the corner and alot of guilds didn’t care to do the content because of TBC.

If TBC releases tomorrow it will ruin guilds and therefore players experience. Let classic live its life and when the time is true, outland here we come.

Next time don’t rush the game like your favorite streamer did :^)

The argument is that most people won’t do AQ/Nax but instead want TBC.

And I think we can be very sure that we will have 3 versions of WOW anyway.

Classic Wow will not be patched away as many people requested it and they want to play only classic wow. There will still be classic servers but fewer of them ofc. Hard to predict the future sometimes but I can bet on this:)

If we had data to back this up sure. I also could turn it around and say: Most people who never did AQ/Naxx want to try it before TBC. Just an assumption without data to back it u

Yes it is a guess as we have no numbers.I think it is likely though but I could be wrong.

No.
7 characters required