Okay... where are these characters located in Shadowlands?

Unless…That wasn’t Cairne!

Dun dun duuuuun

I hope Vareesa gets to see Rhonin , give that windrunner sister interesting lore, and let her thank Sylvanas for making it possible

I am going with this the machine broke with Argus in Legion (Death Titan)

As mentioned Varian and Gul ’ Dan AU were disintegrated by Fel but considering Anduin saw his Father when he went to the broken isles for the sword he may actually be in Bastion.

There is no way Gul’Dan either version will escape the maw if indeed his soul was not destroyed.

Cairne is at peace I don’t think for a second the Tauren heritage was a trick they were warning their side was unbalanced and considering Tauren have quite a belief system similar to the Native Americans I think they believe in rebirth so Ardenweald will probably be their home currently.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think they just said she met him as far back as then. That’s not the same.

Might be wrong, of course.

“Other hammers here now. Dey talk and talk bout Argus. Bout da one dat got wakened. Bout great victory dat our enemy not even notice.”
might refers to that.

1 Like

Where is that quote from?

Ogmot journal.

Edit: But I think that quote referenced Nzoth.

I thought at some point that Nzoth might be the whisperer. From what have happened and the info from PTR i now think he was rather a pawn, like us.

“Roused by her screams. Stirred by da whispers.
A blessin comes from da Masters. Now Ogmot understand!
A door. A path. Ours… Ours…
Fool! Da circle awakened us all!”

That’s from Ogmot journal. also. The door/path might be referring to the door to Shadowlands.
An interpretation might be:
The screams of wounded Azeroth. The wispers from the masters.
The circle is the circle of Titan birth. Azeroth is about to be born. Deatth is coming to claim her. “Ours… Ours…”

So I was just thinking…Does that mean that Saurfang went into the Maw?

Most certainly, yes.

Strange, for all this emnity I felt towards him, him being a hypocrit and a pawn to the Boyking….that actualy makes me sad.

2 Likes

Well, I’m quite sure we’ll free the “wrongfully imprisoned” by the end of the addon. I don’t really believe they’ll stick to “Remember the burning children at Teldrassil? Well, don’t worry, their suffering is eternal!” indefinitely :smile:

1 Like

oh for sure if they was horde though they’d be rescued but being alliance only eternal suffering await them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.