Oke so bgs are unplayable

so like if you don’t queue as a full premade, you’re just fodder for full premades to farm you all day.

i’ve queued some bgs this prepatch and i have yet to queue into a non-premade bg.

so basically people who don’t want to premade shouldn’t queue.

in sl with honor farm being a thing again, bgs will remain unplayable and people who abuse the system will still keep getting the rewards.

oke cool

6 Likes

You got it pretty much spot on.

1 Like

I’m more concerned about the lag that makes it literally unplayable because you’re frozen half the time.

2 Likes

Actually it is. But its was the same on classic and it was more than 15 years ago. Premades farming pugs, nothing changes. Also u can see much more AFK hnor leechers in epic BGs.

in classic it’s fine, idc, they can queue normally as a 10/15 or w/e team.

but in retail, they have to abuse the queue system.

i’m so tired of tryhards abusing the system just to graveyard farm, like it’s so stupid nothing is done to fix this.

this is legit embarrassing for this indie company.

This game is solo unfriendly, idk. U can play it solo - do dailies, crafting grind mats or whatever. And when u faced something like group content there is coming some issues in PvE and PvP. Pugs are just terrible nowdays, a lot of people do nothing but AFK in PvP random BG or be undergeared like hell. PvE is about lazy people looking for a free boost.

1 Like

I’m not disagreeing, I’ve seen a few premades here and there as an obsessive BG player, but you can still win vs them, and I’ve won plenty of games.

As long as you’re not part of the problem, and trying to gear through PvP with 8k HP and play well you will win BGs.

I think the defeatist attitude is a huge problem. Before the game even starts you see people going “GG, premade”.

it could be true before pre patch, a couple of good players could turn the tide. Now everything dies in 2 sec, which is a huge advantage for any mongoloid packed premade

Yeah, god forbid you should make friends and queue together for a Battleground in an MMORPG.

Just because you lose, doesn’t mean it’s a premade.

1 Like

The problem is, as he says: People abusing the system.

Cause you have to abuse the system to join a bg as a full premade, as its not intended to be possible.

1 Like

I have done 50+ battlegrounds since the prepatch and I have NEVER experienced more than a 5man team premade.

Except for russians of course, they have an easier time being put together.

friends are in real life not in a video game. Many of us dont play to win at all cost, but just for having fun after work. This game can’t offer that anymore, let’s leave SL to those braindead tryhard premades

2 Likes

Scaling was implemented to help casuals stay competitive, why should the people who enjoy putting HOURS into the game get punished because you want to compete with 30min gametime every evening?
If you don’t have time to raid, do dailies, mythic+ or PvP to obtain gear, maybe you should look for another game that doesn’t have a monthly fee.

You still have world quests and pet battles.

honestly i don’t see much balancing change with or without scaling: before prepatch a 460 ilevel did not stand any single chance against a 475+

But now a big difference is anyone is deleted in 1 second, geared or not

5man premades aren’t the issue here.

can’t people read?

2 Likes

if we correctly read between the lines, you are comfortable with farming PUGs in a 5man premade but u hate being farmed yourself by a 10-15man premade, okay

last time i queued as a 5 man was in wod when i farmed my conqueror reps. i never queue bgs with more than 1 or 2 friends and i mostly solo que, but that’s not important.

5man premades are allowed by blizzard, more than that aren’t.

It’s not about the balance, it’s about the number you hit on your end is not the number shown on the victim’s end. No matter how good it’s balanced and tuned, it’s completely trash compared to good old resilience.

in this, i can not more agree

2 Likes

PvP / BG currently I find it to be in the worst situation ever since I have played which is 10+ years…

Oh but it’s fine, it’s a prepatch… lol