Old races option, why not?

Blizzard, can we please have an option to play with old races and attack / cast animations ? I honestly can’t stand the new golf swing on my warrior.

4 Likes

With any luck, animation customization is something we’ll eventually get in Shadowlands. They did claim they’d strive to add more iirc.

I understand you. On some races, I like the old models more (blood elf, night elf) and on some, the new ones (worgen, tauren). On the one hand I wish we had a switch but I understand the technical implications and that it won’t happen.

Ohh… Another thread about it! I should keep something to copy-paste!

Blizzard should make transmog/barber type of vendor where we pick animations for every type of attack. (casting, channel, kick). If races have old animations then even better~ less work for Blizzard. All we need is some kind of tool similar to macro-maker.

5 Likes

Yeah, the golf swing animation is incredibly cringe, especially when you use it often. Would like an option to use another animation.

ok boomer

I like the worgen one :smiley: and im a worgen warriorino

Ok groomer.

Ok zoomer.

Really ? Followed a lot of stuff about shadowland but never heard anything about giving us the option to use different set of animations

I can see that what I wrote was somewhat ambiguous, sorry. I meant to say that they claimed they’d keep working on giving us more customization. They didn’t say animations were in the pipeline. I would think it’s definitely possible to add though.

1 Like

When did they remove the option to have the old animations/models? Thought it always were there.

If you use any transformation toy that gives you a model that still uses the old animations, you’ll see why. They’re incredibly broken and randomly stop, and sometimes don’t even display at all with certain spells or abilities.

Doesn’t stop me using Noggenfoggers all the time though, the old UD male casting animation is still the best thing available.

Yes please. I hate the new undead models, looks like I’m made of rubber.

2 Likes

How does a Night Elf not recognise that they have destroyed us? OK, Gnomes and Undead got even worse, but still …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.