Old school player lf a, casual relaxed "mature" guild

Hi there!

I’m a player that’s been playing on and off since vanilla.
I recently rolled on ravencrest, been leveling both a dk (darthweeder) and a monk (Ðrgreenthumb).
I’m looking for a casual guild, I’m not that big of a raider, if it’s not during the day, then I might be able to every now and then.

Closing on 40, so a guild with “older” players might fit (that’s the “mature” part).

Cya in game!

*Sometimes im on steam link in game so I can’t always respond if I get contacted through whisper.

Hello, i was wondering if you were still looking for a new home?

Helloo

My guild might be what you’re looking for… Fluffy Toxic Pandas - we’re alliance and on Ravencrest too :slight_smile:

I’m one of the guild leaders - I’m about to hit 30 - My BF is the other guild leader and he is mid 30’s - we got players between 30-40’s too. We’re all quite old school - we log onto to discord as soon as our computers are on . We like to be social and literally play and do anything together.

Not going to lie though - I am re building the guild for shadowlands - we have been a bit quiet during BFA as we moved over to Ravencrest about 6 months ago.

We’re pretty casual as well - no plans for raiding atm but our main aim is to have a social active guild and smash mythic plus’s with whoever is online :slight_smile:

We’re a good bunch (small bunch currently haha) but we like to have a good laugh and enjoy playing with other people :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Sweetem#2600

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.