Old TBC veteran LF raiding guild

Hey. As title states, I am an old wow player, returning for the epicness that is kara and BT. I have cleared most of the TBC content back in the day (minus kiljaeden, vashj and kael’thas)
I plan on playing hunter and druid, gearing both and playing both actively. Hunter will be BM and druid will be resto. Atm Hunter feels to be my main.

Experience: I have raided in every expansion since TBC and in wrath i cleared everything, including all ulduar hardmodes. Last serious raiding i did was in Legion, where i got Gul’Dan, Xavius and Helya cutting edge and since then i’ve been chilling.

My motivation: I, like many others, have very fond memories of TBC. I also have some goals that i take very seriously. I want to get the legendary bow from sunwell and i want to kill kael and vashj.

TBC was where i met my first guild, which i stayed with until cataclysm, where it sadly broke after people stopped playing. I was an officer since early on and played with them for many years. I plan to find a guild in which i can stay for the entirety of TBC and maybe even WoLK.

I will prepare as is needed, i will buy as is needed. If we wipe you can bet ill be the first to start popping the best pots and buffs i can. I will come in good gear, i already know all the fights and i’m extremely comfortable on both hunter and druid. I will perform well, as im a fairly competitive person.

Looking for: Nice chill social guild, which does clear everything. It has to have a nice balance. It has be a guild full of friendly people with which you can joke around, do dungeons, arenas and more with. I am searching for a guild with the perfect balance of social chill stuff and semi hardcore raiding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.