Old Timer Looking for a Guild

Hi Everyone,
I’ve recently started playing WOW Classic on Pyrewood as Horde, I’m looking for a mature Guild to join in some good old Vanilla style fun.
I’ve recently returned back to PC gaming after a 5 year hiatus (albeit gaming on the Xbox, mainly GTA Online and Fallout 4)

I’m after joining a mature Guild with old timers like myself who are laidback and chilled. But with a bit of structure to the group.

I’ve played WOW from vanilla back in August 2005 for about 10 years until Warlords came out. I still have my mains on Azjol-Nerub but haven’t yet decided whether to upgrade to Legion is it? (the latest expansion til Shadowlands)
Anyway I was feeling nostalgic about WOW Vanilla and I’ve been dabbling with a few DPS characters.
To date I’ve got:-
Fogelberg - Undead Mage- lvl 17
Cuttingcrew - Orc Rogue - lvl 12
Vyxen - Undead Warlock - lvl 10
plus I’ve dabbled with a few other classes, possibly sticking with a Warrior, Priest and a Hunter, though the first 3 will be the most used characters I play. (Could never get into Paladins or Shammys)

Anyway I’m from the UK, I work days so i’ll be mainly playing nights. I’m 44yrs old and I’ve been an avid gamer since the good old days of ZX Spectrum+
I’m not into any hardcore raiding, but would love to see some of the old Vanilla content again. I’m always up for quests, leveling and fun (plus the odd boost now and then lol, currently stuck on the Pyrewood Elite quest’s)

I hope to hear from someone soon

1 Like

I’m on bloodfang in your situation my name dipstick add me if you like old timer as well

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.