Old way of PvP gearing and SLs

I think most of us here like the old way of gearing for PvP,

the option of…
Asking a tailor/leatherer/blacksmith for a full set of PvP gear.

skipping that, go straight into honour farmring over a weekend for a full set of PvP,

Then doing conquest cap with the choice of doing it with a buddy, you don’t have to be super competitive but just enjoy playing arena and still progressing towards gear, by end of the season you have a full set of CP gear

if you are competitive you can gear faster and get the fancier looking gear

When season ends and the new one begins, you only need to do CP cap as the previous season’s gear becomes the honour, so no honour farming.

My question, yes I have a question! How close are we with SL to that system. Are most people feeling positive about the murmurings and confirmed murmurings of what’s to come?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, it’s a really sunny morning here in Dublin, Ireland, I’ll go for a nice morning and enjoy my day off work :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like templates - when you have mediocre gear and get in without any problems on any alt and without grind - all stats are already ready. From the most of the parts players will copy-paste gear from TOP players or the most viable option. There is an illusion of choice and never ever will be balanced.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.