Omfg 2h enhancement?

Check out mmo-champion!

Best expension ever!

At least that would allow Enh Shammies to use Sulfuras for timewalking and have more possibilities for Tmogs. Right now my Sulfuras is just rotting away in my bank, its a waste. They promised unpruning, Im waiting for it.

I wouldnt consider Removasl of 2handed Shaman as a “Pruning” kinda a Broken Non-working Set up allowed by a Lack of throughput

2handed Shaman is Litterally a RNG Experience of 1 shotting or Bust… Its effectively a Extreme game of Roll the Bones :stuck_out_tongue:

If thats how theyd rework it I wouldnt even mind, momentary bursty dps through RNG. I find high risk high reward more engaging myself. Would make them a not very reliable, yet interesting pick for pvp. I personally just like the aesthetic. The original stormstrike didnt even require dualwielding anyway.

turns out its a false alarm, move along

1 Like

Although i dont care that much about 2handed SHaman i will say this:

Currently we are like the only class that hasnt had their secondary choice restored now… so by Fairness we realistically should get it

Warriors got SMF Back
FDKs got 2handed Back
Monk got 2handed Back.

the only Ones they have left is
Unholy DK Dual Wielding
SHaman 2 handed
Survival Dual Wielding.

At this point they should just reallow it all in all honesty. their 50% of trhe way there… just throw it all out the window, the Weapon Drops are gonna be screwed anyway now :smiley:

I’d love if they made 2Hander Enhancement Shaman into a talent.

First off, make Ascendance a baseline ability and replace that talent with something new.

Secondly, change Elemental Spirits. That’s the talent I really dislike. It’s RNG on an already RNG reliant spec. Change the talent, give Enh Shaman a sub-class. Let them provide better buffs and bigger slams at the expense of spam and/or fast stormstrikes?

I wouldn’t like it to be a talent tbh. I shouldn’t be a dps increase, only a cosmetic choise. If they go into different playstyles, they won’t take time to balance it hence nerfing it into unplayable area. (Full history of enhancement arena)

About elemental spirits, i agree. They are already spirit wolves. They don’t need to be elemental. If they could have some floating model without legs. Or torn legs with some unstable floating animated spirity wolves. It’s would be x100 better.

that’d be terrible :stuck_out_tongue:
we saw their attempt at gladiator stance

Enhancement Just needs a inbuilt passive like SMF does which simply has a buff to balance it out to a extent.

Well fine, but if they do make a passive that gives a beneficial alternative gameplay alongside 2H, I hope they also throw in removing Elemental Spirits and making Ascendance baseline! :smiley:

Unfortunate I don’t think we will ever get 2h enhance back.

Everyone but Shaman it seems, cant say Im surprised tbh. Such nonsense to have to wear a staff just to mog Sulfuras, even though once Shaman were able to wield it as enh. Smfh.

1 Like

Personally i don’t care for all of my wow life i have mostly played classes/specs i have found fun to play and i absolutely hate when blizzard goes and crap cans specs/items just because “nobody” played them.

So if they bring back 2H enhancement it might be the reason to main my shaman once again.

Just like survival hunter i will never understand why they didn’t just make 4th spec why remove spec that was loved by many people or shadow priest and its failform.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.