Omg Buff combustion - no seriously

Yeah you better Interrupt those instants!

And line of sight the double blink!

1 Like

Do you even know how much ams abosorb and how much dmg you do with combust ?

From playing a mage to playing against mage on my alts: Yes the meteor + combust combo is pretty broken so this nerf seems reasonable, however playing against shamans, priests as a mage is rather pain than enjoyment. Your combust will be purged, dispelled in no time. Usually they will also spam grounding totem which is a huge loss of dmg on combust as nobody on lower ratings will kill the grounding totem.

The design is trash, nobody gonna stand there in your meteor or in line for you to finish up your 3-4 sec rotation, fire mage is dependant on setup from your teammates and saying that “fire mage is so broken” just because they provide dmg in a short amount of time is like saying that warlock is broken because they got
permanent 50% slow and can kite everyone easily.

just rebuff and reshield right before? then you have atleast 5 buffs on yourself.

If I really need to see firemages complain in the arena forums right now im losing my mind. Mages are LITERALLY…LITERALLY the best dps spec in the game.

Even after nerfs they are s tier.

1 Like

Who is complaining lol? If you don’t understand what i wrote, theres a difference between:

Fire mage + hpriest (2s)
Fire mage + rogue (2s)

And warrior/ww zug zug + healer in 2s

First two are op as a COMP, second are op as independant CLASS.

Try going 2s as fire mage without any decent player whos gonna do setup for you, you gonna be hardstuck on 1.4k.

firemage is about killing in setups. surprise. if you want constant pressure and no cc play warrior or windwalker.

firemage is actually the key factor in all the firemage combs. When you play with a firemage you actually function as a stunbot to enable clean combust setups and survive until next sheep stun setups.

firemage has literally 10 different s tier combs in 3vs3. Windwalker, warrior, rogue, sp, boomy even ret or double mage works really really good.

what? of course you stuck 1400 when you try to 1vs2. But you can do almost everything on your own as firemages especially in lower ratings. DB poly into combust and then reset gets you multiple cds on lower ratings.

A song comes to my mind ohhhh lets go hardcore

If lower ratings wouldn’t be populated with more boosters than actual players it would be easy indeed. Being stuck with lfg people on low rating as a mage isn’t fun trust me. And thats the point of view I wanted to give (and probably other two mages on this topic share the same exp).

This nerf was pretty needed and prolly also pyroclasm exploit in the future, obviously nerfing other classes such as ww, warrior, boomie,…

Honestly, while I get the point you’re trying to make, this is a bit of an exaggeration. A reasonably geared mage that knows what they’re doing can almost 1vs2 around the 1400-1600 range and just needs their partner to survive for 2 minutes and provide some damage/CC.

Flagged for trolling

Is this guy out of his mind?

1 Like

i actually like SV, decent at alot honestly good honor talents, decent utility, decent mobility, average defensives with abit lower dmg than normal.

it’s just that decent is really hard if everyone play fotm.

I honestly feel that if dmg was buffed SV would be fine the utility and such are there. Will have to see if the pet is tanky enough with todays buff but otherwise that could still be a issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.