Omnicide TN (10/10M) - 2nd Team (6/10M) Recruiting

Hey guys.

We are Omnicide on Twisting Nether EU Horde. We currently have 2 raiding teams one of them being 10/10M and the other 6/10M. The guild has a very long raiding history (since 2014) and has achieved some very nice world spots (world 243 HoF Eternal Palace for example). We are a chilled community of people that like to have fun while killing bosses and clearing tiers.

Team Storm is a team that was made for ex-raiders and veterans that couldn’t put time into 3 raiding days. They have achieved 6/10M up to now and the plan is to keep pushing for Mythic progress. The team started initially as a 1 day raiding team but now the schedule will change to 2 days a week (Sunday&Monday 20ST). Also they do an optional boost run every Wednesday at 20:30ST. The team atm needs some more people. In big need for a holy pala but other classes are welcome too. Single applicants and teams of people will be considered.

Please add me for more info: G1ak1#2235

Application Link: https://forms.gle/mZZcZqsNZ5MdJ4VZ8

thank u very much

stay safe

still looking

looking for players still. team currently progressing on hungering

team is 6/10M atm and still LF some more people.

team is currently progressing council. in big need for a holy pala…

Hi you added me on my Monk. I applied as my monk. But cant add you because your friends list is at max. :smiley:

Hi, just wondering if you’re still recruiting? :blush:

hey there. team only needs a ww monk atm :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.