On April fool's day

I was waiting all day long to hear from blizzard , "PVP vendors are back… "…

2 Likes

They wont be back because the gearing system is changed. Each time you win in pvp you get loot. Thats how it works and you cant get loot each time you win + target specific pieces.

Not april fools.

Dude, he’s saying he was waiting for Blizzard to mock PvP players by saying PvP vendors have made a return as an april fool’s joke.

1 Like

Well…
With 10000x forum whiners @425 ilvl waiting for a pvp vendor to solve their slacking problems + Drae at 550 ilvl whining for it just because he wanna whine…

I cant be sure xD

Dude, every serious pvp’er is whining because they want vendors back. Doesn’t matter what ilvl they have. Their high ilvl only indicates that they have done pve because they knew they had to if they want to pvp properly.

4 Likes

PvP’ers will whine no matter what.
Use your logic to understand you cant have both, you should have only one of those 2 gearing options.

You imply that only pve rewards high ilvl gear?
Id suggest you clicking people on the top of the ladder and stop the silly excuses about unicorns and snowflakes just to back up your false statement xD

Yes ?

Max ilvl of PvE content is 485. Also you can farm 475 by doing the entire mythic raid once per week, on average you’ll get 3 drops.

Max ilvl in PvP is 475. Once per week.

So PvP does reward higher ilvl at high level. And PvE allows for more 475 drops per week than PvP.

Also, in PvE all stats combination exist for all gear slots meaning if you want haste versa gloves there IS a dungeon that drops those, you can farm it.

In PvP you cannot target anything to farm it, and all combinations do not exist.

2 Likes

Do you? I dont, and the ones i get are pretty much useless. I need loot from the last 3 bosses. Next.

Nobody cares about ilvl specially dps, its the corruption that matters, next.

2 corrupted items so far with my main priest and both garbage tier corruptions. DPS corruptions on healers. Next

Again, nobody cares about anything else besides corruption at this point yet youre talking leather loot. Find me a bis set of crit/mastery i need for my priest in cloth inside M+ or even in pvp. Next.

You cant target anything in pve as well, my guildies have rolled over 10+ coins on raden for trinket and got nothing so far. You really need to step up your excuses to make yourself ez op geared next season by requesting free gear procs + vendor.

You cant have vendor + gear procs just because you roll around a pillar and cc lock a healer. Get yourself together.
As there is no PVE vendor, there should be no pvp vendor. The times vendor existed there was a pve vendor too. Next

Among the pvp whiners you could not be absent as you and a couple more are shining in whining all over the forums lol

Ok.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/ravencrest/mâro 2 pvp items, rest pve, both trinkets from raid.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/outland/àkròlolz 2 pvp items, rest pve, trinkets from raids/m+15.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/ravencrest/béstworld 1 pvp item, rest pve.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/tarren-mill/pânzêrhênk 4 pvp items, rest pve.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/tarren-mill/fusetonfeed 3 pvp items, rest pve.

Your point?

8 Likes

Exactly the one with 485 ilvl, which isn’t obtainable through PvP.

What a coincidence !

Corruption damage scales with ilvl. Stupid or what ?

That’s a you issue. Some people get OP corruption there.

In high rated PvP stats matter a lot. If you come fully equipped with versa + your main stats games are MUCH easier. If you won’t take my word for it then ask any rank one streamers, they’ll answer.

Oh yeah ? Pretty sure when I wanted a haste versa belt I could just spam AD until I got it. And it worked. You can narrow down the loot in PvE by choosing the right DG.

Raids are a bit different even if you can still target. Want ra den loot ? Kill only ra den. Sure, you might get unlucky, but you can target that piece still.

Wdym I have OP gear, but I had to farm it in PvE. I have only 3 pvp items in my PvP set, all the rest is purely dungeon farm or raid drop. Cool, when I have been elite 3 on week 3 into the season…

Yes ? And we as pvpers we never said PvE players shouldn’t have the justice points vendor, we don’t care, we just want our vendor too.

And yeah pretty much what Bloodlock listed.

1 Like

[quote]

PvP’ers will whine no matter what.
Use your logic to understand you cant have both, you should have only one of those 2 gearing options. [/quote]

There was both in WoD / legion. Worked fine.

1 Like

Vendors would be so nice

1 Like

Cringe.

Yes, that is exactly what people are saying XD
Give vendors back. Get rid of the system we have now.

Besides the characters Bloodlock linked you to, who are quite literally the best players in the world, aka top of the ladder, you fail to understand that people who use PvP items at high rating are people that got it AFTER they got the PvE stuff.

Get PvE items --> Climb rating --> Rating is now high enough for some PvP pieces to matter

The only advantage PvP has are azerite armor, but even that is only somewhat questionable because raiders can target the pieces they want.

Titan Residuum vendor wants to know your location

8 Likes

Just kill them? Lul I personally except azerite use only badge and battlemaster as my pvp items which is same amount as pve items from raid (waist, claw/the other trinket), imagine if i farmed more bosses than 3 i would have way more raid items than pvp.

You get like 2-3 corruptions and you obviously want rest of your gear with high il and right stats (for example il increases il of infinite stars so you want corruptions and il) + there are some guaranteed corruptions from pve.

Well you get 1-2 corruptions from weekly cap, i guess you didnt drop 10 trinkets like me. + This didnt even respond to what you quoted wtf.

Well only truth imo, there are some combinations that dont exist nutno believe you can drop them from visions now?

You can actually just get for example cloth stack group or people who can trade trinkets.

You missed aprils fool day, come back next year.

2 Likes

They are whining because its a legitimate cause

Wtf you on about

1 Like

That applies for both and no brain needed to understand it.
The pvp vendor applies only for pvp players though.

Showing you guys how spoiled snowflakes are, im on about.

1 Like

You’re unironically telling me that a vendor, which requires you to do PvE content, is designed for both PvE’ers and PvP’ers.

NEXT

5 Likes

Whos Next?

Hopefully nobody

Are you gonna argue about the absolute obvious now just because you wanna prove your invalid arguement?

Let me explain you how it works:

Vendor accepts currency from scrapped items.
You can scrap items you get from your pvp.

AKA its being used for both.

Next.