On forehead goggles?

Does anyone know a good transmog for goggles (or something similar), but pushed up out of the character’s eyes?

I want to give my gnome a bit of an engineer look, but I really don’t like the fact most goggles cover the eyes or a significant portion of the face.
Most of the newer goggles feel way too over-engineered and silly to me too, though I guess your mileage may vary there.

Something that isn’t race/faction/profession specific would be even better, but engineer-only is fine too.

The only one I actually know of is the gnome heritage armor one, which I do have. I don’t really want to use that one: it’s massively overused by gnome characters, plus I’m not a big fan of the color. If there’s something similar or a recolor, that would be quite nice though.

Heritage goggles are the only goggles that sit on the forehead. All other ones cover your eyes.

There is the Dragon Soul Mage set, where the goggles sit on the top of a hood your character wears.

Comes in 3 colours.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve noticed these. Doesn’t look that engineer-y, but the RF version actually might work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.