On verge to stop playing classic due to cleave groups

Well I was just kidding, don’t worry about me I wont be doing a dungeon until ZF once then maybe ST once.

Though I think the whole “it’s not vanilla, it’s classic” is a copout though. We didn’t say “it’s not vanilla, it’s private servers” Private servers were trying to recreate vanilla. That is what Classic is too. Apart from the launch differences, it’s not that much of a change(of what private servers have done)

They can do what they want. they are missing out on reputation, flying points, some decent useful quest items etc, They are just rushing and then will have to go trough thous zones again to train professions explore areas etc.

oh you sweet naive child :slight_smile:

were you really thinking that min max mentality appeared out of nowhere in retail ?

classic will be 1000 time more min maxy because guess what - no changes means sh/it classes / specs will be sh/it forever

2 Likes

this is happening because its possible

also because or most people leveling in vanilla was always garbage

there is easy fix it - blizzard should offer char boost like in retail so people can skip leveling and enjoy endgame.

Sorry to tell you but once you’re in pre-raid BIS the end-game is farming gold for raids

Edit: you can literally raid log, its a casual friendly game remember:p

just play 2x healer 3x ravager warrior maejt.:joy::joy:

I have similar experience, but have some more patience.
Firstly, they’ll stop playing soon enough.
Secondly, just create your own group and include “normal” in the LFM message and people will come, trust me. You are far from alone in this.

1 Like

I really wasn’t planning on doing SM but depending on how I feel tonight I may take a rag-tag group of adventurers like a feral druid, rogue or ele shaman(if there’s any)

But really, I kind of just like the idea of having Herod’s Shoulder. It’s definitely a hunter item that I see way too many Warriors and Paladins use.

There were thousands of pirate servers. Just because u didn’t play on one where these pirate server guilds speedrun stuff, doesn’t mean its not true.

I never had trouble getting into a group, but it’s obnoxious to read “LF 3 mages MUST HAVE IMP BLIZZARD” every 5 seconds. The same for “LF 3 MELEE CLEAVE 60k xp/hour”

I really can’t understand that mentality, classic was all about the journey to 60 as much as the 60 raiding.

What do you mean so what?

So playing Classic and going full retard mode is ok in your books, because it’s not Vanilla anymore?

1 Like

love the rush

1 Like

I think you are overreacting. I have had both types of group personally. I did tank like 5-6 runs the other day and we were just a normal grp but good people. We did like 20 min runs or SM Armory which of course is slower than some uberfast spellcleave but still it was ok. No stops for drinking at all and no wipes. You just need a skilled tank which is not the easier to find.

On the other hand spellleave combos shouldnt take that much damage or they are doing it wrong. Mellee cleave yea does take some dmg but their output should be high enough to kill everything before you are oom.

Maybe you are not downranking spells? If you dont know the concept go check it out. I am sure you can heal anything with a little effort.

Good luck.

‘‘waaaaaahh, people find doing well in the game fun! waaaaah, everyone should play how I want’’ GB2R

Same.

In your case I’d recommend to change realm. I’ve played on several realms and I can say realms are very different. Some full of spellcleaves and some aren’t. Mograine realm for example dominated by people who rushing to lvl60.

30yd range on WF totem + an extra cleaver. Not had any problems getting into groups

exactly this. i actually dont even know what people expect when they join the big hype servers with all the streamers etc.

if you like real classic, the community feeling and so o n i can only advise to look for a “low” pop server aka still 4x original pop

Or it didn’t happen and you’re just trying to shift the blame to a community you’re not part of.
Saying “Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean you didn’t happen” doesn’t work when you didn’t provide any proof of a thing happening in the fist place.
I can honestly say that in all the time I spent on Vanilla “pirate” servers I’ve never seen a group rush through a dungeon. What I’ve experienced is people actually using CC, marking mobs and being better players in general.

I was surprised when I realized that Golemagg is less ‘spellcleavish’ realm than Mograine.

vanilla was.

in classic nobody cares about leveling

because we did it 15 years ago already .