One final poll between these classes to help me from Quitting wow

So this is my final cry for help , I’ve had countless replies and so much help
From everyone on the forums and everyone has gave me great feedback but I find myself tearing my hair out wondering which class I am going to enjoy , I started of as a ranged class , tried some melee and even had a go at tank and healing but one thing for certain is I am DPS through and through , I can’t heal to save my life And tanking doesn’t seem to be my thing! I have narrowed myself down to a few classes which are:

• BM Hunter
  • Fury warrior
  • Ele shaman
  • Ret Pali
    These are the classes I seem to enjoy I would like to be raiding after a while and I am wondering as a final question which of these classes push out decent numbers and FEEL as if you are doing the
    Damage i just really can’t decide as they are all low level at the minute and I want to know which one I should progress on to really enjoy myself and see some damage being put out , many thanks once again…

Maybe, i said maybe add some windfury/melee shaman to the list since you also seem to like fury war yet i know it is two different class but some melee shaman deliver the pain , kudos to you !

Ps: I remember being ganked to oblivion in winterspring by some melee tauren shaman, we were 3 leveling for quest while poorly geared and a few level under not to make any kind of excuses andhe/she made us see our ancestors in technicolor, great memories !

tbh. this is basically your choices in this comparison

Do you want to be Melee Or Ranged DPS effectively.

Ele Shaman and BM hunter offer ranged only gameplay

Ret Paladin and Fury Warrior offer Melee only gameplay.

Do u intend to extend yourself into a Healer/tank role? Ret maybe a bad option if this is a No, as its only got 1 DPS SPecc, u have no alternative.

Fury Warriors are likelyt the fastest gameplay. while Ret is likely the slowest Option.

BM hunter is the Easiest option, with its Lack of Requirements in a Positional Factor which will make learning Raid Enviroments atleast easier.

I’d personally look into these options more

• Which of these classes would u swap specc on?.. Dont pick a Specific Specc look for a class you enjoy, for example currently Arms is Stronger then Fury. can you play arms or do u Hate Arms?.. if so dont pick a Warrior.

• Enhancement and Ele oftenly exchange positions in strengths, could u play enhancement or WIll this interupt your enjoyment.

• Ret will give you only 1 DPS option so the safest one to choose if u intend to pick a class for only 1 Specc.

• BM Hunter… is Litterally the biggest in these pool with 3 DPS SPeccs… Do u enjoy Survival and Marksman?

If you find yourself not wanting or not being able to heal then I wouldn’t suggest you any of the hybrids (Pala and Shammy) because even in dps spec you get the best output and enjoyment of the character if you also time your heals and supportive abilities.

BM hunter isn’t a raiding spec because your pet will most likely die during the fight or be a nuisance if he attacks, MM is the spec you’ll be raiding with unless the group/guild doesn’t care much. Yet it’s going to be a pain with reading the pet constantly.

Fury Warrior should be the best choice, it’s only downside is that it doesn’t shine in PvP.

Hunters peak in BWL and plateau hard, where other classes just outshine them.
Not many spots in raids for Ele/Enha shamans, maybe one if you’re lucky and/or are good at totem twisting, pretty much a utility bot. Our Ele sham, ends up assisting heals cause there is no consistancy on bosses due to mana problems and heavy on consumes. Enha might be a nightfall melee bot.
Warrior - Best dps, easy to play, very gear dependant.
Rets - just lol…

Edit: Added extra comments.

sounds your guild dont take bosses down fast if that ele going out of mana… a good geared ele shaman out dps most mages in a fast boss fight. plus 1 ele shammy with 4 locks is a good party combo…

Not every guild is a hardcore min-maxxer from private servers.
We do well enough to clear content fast, just not with the 1%'ers

Fury warrior and ele shaman. Fun in dungeons, great in bgs, always more needed in raids.

Okay so from these replies I’ll eliminate pala because I’m
Not going to be healing anytime soon , I cannot play arms because there are so many buttons involved and I get thrown off quick , I do love sham so I’ll
Keep it but would you say ele or enh is better ? And as for bm hunter I just find it boring

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.