Oneshot rogues

Everybody knows dagger in dark is broken. There are multiple posts here on forum with videos included. Still you want to link clips…gimme a break!

Now you will be arguing about words for eternity…classic attention seeker troll.

4 Likes

Ye I just linked it, even combined with a high geared ret. Where was the one shot? Give me the time stamp.
Let’s go we hop in to the game and do 10 games, let’s see how many times we get one shot by rogues? Tell me when or keep trolling with your facts because “everybody knows”

I already did mistake when i reacted.

Ooops

Bye

1 Like

And I am the troll here? The moment I give you the opportunity to back up your talk, you run? Ok.

here are timestamps :slight_smile:

There is no explanation needed, litterly all know how stupid and broken the pvp talent + legendary is into cloth classes. No point discussion allround it.

4 Likes

There is a lot of lame abilities atm, but year, I do not get why they don.t hot fix crap like this.

1 Like

You trolling? I was referring to my clip.
Besides that, you literally did what I was talking about earlier. You linked exactly the highlights vid I was talking about but not just that, you even linked the clip who literally everyone links to complain about the rogue one shot lol… meanwhile I linked a random everyday game.
Also, my point was not that it’s not stupid, you will find several posts of me actually confirming it’s broken.
What I am saying is that it barely happens and people cry with the same few clips over and over again, claiming it would happen every day to themselves until you call them out :wink: once you do, they always run.

In case you want me to timstamp the rogue oneshot, here, real experience from yesterday. My only rogue I had in a double dps comp with the dagger talent in the past 3 days or something. Where is the one shot?
https://streamable.com/edombs
https://imgur.com/O5QCHY4

Edit: The troll shaman complaining doesn’t even understand how the one shot works and creates some fantastic scenarios how he gets one shotted in a kidney with wall…

well i have many games against rogue combs and 1% of them actually played it what i faced.

Most dont play it or the ones that do are either stuck at 1400 cause they are too incompetend to do this or are higher rated cause they know how to abuse it.

PRoblem is, its not that hard to abuse, it is actually easy, but its something of the most pathetic things you can play atm and i bet many players dont even want to play that or they dont want to farm another legy again.

There are more clips just there is to much videomaterial on youtube than i would live a lifetime to see through everything.

But its fine, thought youd actually defend that stuff

1 Like

Exactly what I am saying.

Of course not.

I play my Shaman alt between 1550 and 1700. And the streamer I was watching is a simple glad, who does Viewer games. I think the Rogue was 1800 with whom he played.

I am not on forums when I am home, and if you never got globalled as a druid, I simply cant believe that. I myself globalled Druids a couple of times on my Ele Shaman. Not in 0,7 seconds but inside 2 seconds… And trust me, there are specs who can that a minimum double as fast… Especially on a resto Druid in a stun lmao.

But as you play 1800, maybe you just simply won all games till now, and you are on your winstreak way to 3k lmao. Therefore it magically never happened to you!

You are the one having comprehend issues.

I said I get GLOBALLED by Rogue Rogue or Rogue Mage or Rogue Moonkin teams, if they play perfect!

Its the rogue pumping you to around 50% at the same time you get Starsurge or whatever high dmg spike!

The Globals by single specs are mostly DH and Ret.
And no go check your capabilities.

Its also not a L2P issue my boy, because ordinary 1-3 first Wings you have defensives. But you know, ret gets his wings outside of that too. And if the match lasted a bit its GG if he gets one with a stun, his healer ccs one of your team and he just presses 2 buttons.

And if you want to defend this gamedesign, or say it does not happen, you are simply a joke.

11k Ashwave 24 k Final Verdict etc. are not a joke and occur pretty commonly.

2 Likes

Too bad but it is how it is.

First of all you can’t global anyone as a shaman, you simple have not enough damage. Besides the fact (if you do it properly) you need like 5 global to prepare your burst and a 1,5 sec cast, then you still need at least 3 globals to actually kill. So no, an ele shaman could never global me. He could kill me together with a holy priest in a stun tho, yes.

I have absolutely no reason to trust you. Apparently you are able to even global druids but can’t climb? Now that’s really special… If you can global druids then you should be able to delete other classes in half the time.

Has nothing to do with magic. As you can see my win rate is around 57% and I am playing with random people from lfg no voice. You are around 48%? Interesting, even tho you are apparently able to global people.

Show me. Ah ye… you can’t because this way we would see the actual misplay and you are afraid to get called out…

So how come the shaman in my clip didn’t die to a rogue and ret? Or is dagger talent + ret too weak for that?

Well kinda hard to believe in a non l2p issue, especially if this person is <50% win rate, you know?

If you struggle to play vs wing proc, then it’s 100% a l2p issue, sorry.
Not the wings is what’s dangerous vs ret pala… how don’t you know that?

There you go… you have proven the l2p issue…

Na there are issue with the game, I don’t even argue about that. The thing is, you seem not even to know the issues. What you are crying about is most of the time either lied by you cause you saw it in a clip (which is the reason you suddenly can’t record it) or a simple l2p issue.

So back to what you claim:

Since you can’t record and you claim to meet so many double rogues, I offer you to play 10 - 20 games and I will record every single game then. We can see how big of an issue these double rogues are and how many times you get “deleted in 0,7 - 0,8 sec”. So what are you going to do? Back up your talk or run like the other guy? :slight_smile:

They are popping out like mushrooms. my Shaman was in the 1550-1620 bracket 2 days ago. Felt like a minimum of every second team containing a rogue played Dagger in the Dark.

Also on my Warrior I saw more of these builds now. There are even rogue groups looking like: 1 Shot build full geared lf Fun low CR…

1 Like

The offer is still there 10 - 20 games, you tell me when. I record everything. See how easy it is for you to back up your claims? :slight_smile:

I stopped reading at Ele does not do enough dmg.

I play a full Crit build for the lulz and at 214 Gear I can oneshot if the stars allign.

Stormkeeper 2/3x lightning bolts hitting for like 10-11k the first than another 10 k the second if I used Elemental Blast a third hit follows.

Then a 15 K Earthshock crit to finish it off. For me 1,4-1,5 seconds is one global. If your HoTs ran out and you have no Barkskin rdy and you try to hump behind the pillar, its game over, even if you are not even stunned.

Edit: I could do the same as low geared Shadowpriest: with mindgames voidtorrent druids hump the pillar + dispell on cd + no defensive cd left = game over Voidtorrent ticks through pillars + Full dots (I did this when all had lower gear than now. Now it should work even easier)

Ye ye I know all your stories by now. I don’t care about your dream scenarios with your dream numbers tbh. I playing the game myself enough to know what’s going on.
So you run or what?

Another dream scenario… a healer doesn’t dispel when MG is not on cd… sheesh…

Look up TreesapJake Youtube … lmao

Why am I not surprised… Think my experience is irrelevant, youtube vids are probably more important than what actually happens in the game? Well… play youtube then, I play the game.

So you had your chance with 10 - 20 games, you pick the time. Instead you decided to go on with your dream scenarios and youtube. Last chance dude, I won’t asking again.

I just watched the latest video of this guy…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqT3VRRFtjE
Shocking news…

1. mach rogue mage
    nobody one shotted anyone… rofl…

2. match assa rogue holy priest
    look at this?! again no one shot, nobody global’d anyone…

3. match shadow priest holy pala
    again? No one shot? What is this game??? Where are the 100 - 0 one shots?!

TLDR
Some average guy playing ele shaman… what was I supposed to see? Literally the opposite of your claims rofl… No one shots, not getting one shotted. The only weird thing I found is that he was playing with a 2,4k+ xp rdruid (even glad at some point) with ilvl 226 who is still trying to hit that 2,1k in 2s.
Oh and he was fighting 2 rogues but not one of them had the dagger talent… interesting how it confirms the experience of several people here :slight_smile:

Do you have issues with your head?

Why would anyone defend or downplay this lame no-skill one shot build? Are you by any chance playing it?

There is a lot of burst in the game atm, but you can outplay/react/predict most of them.

Yesterday I met double sub 2 times out of 5 games. Both times I got 1 shot in less then 0.3 seconds. It IS a huge problem for the game as there is zero to little counterplay.

2 Likes

Wanna play some?