Only dungeons from lvl 10 in Chromie? O.o

i am lvl 59 and in chromie i have only few dungeons which starts from lvl 10. :smiley: Tried tbc, wotlk… funny time these days. Also scaling in dungeons is broken.

1 Like

The scaling is screwed up, but one thing I am not sure about, is it only caused when there’s a level 50+ in the group? It seems to me that having high levels in a group causes the scaling to screw up.

I hope they fix this. My level 53 in Northrend can only join The nexus and Oculus. Where are all the other dungeons? I don’t get what is happening, but let me guess, Blizzard is **** up this game again.

I’m level 55, and I can only do the Nexus and Utgarde Keep. It sucks, because I really wanna do Drak’tharon Keep, before I get booted out. Glad I’m not the only one with this problem. If it’s a bug, I hope they fix it soon.

Still same problem and issue is not even listed in known bugs. Characters over level 50 can queue only for few starting dungeons in each era and are unable to join rest. For example, in TBC Chromie time, there are only 4 dungeons available.

1 Like

I was also wondering about this, triggering some questions…
Entering Sethekk Halls through the portal as 53 (or 54), I saw level 54 creatures.
Entering a dungeon I noticed that I was scaled to 50, and I was able to queue for every dungeon. I did, however, receive i170-i178 throughout (for levels 54-56).

I have also received the “play Shadowlands, now!” quest visiting Stormwind, despite in Chromie time.

The truly weird part is, individual dungeons do show “up to 60”.

Would be nice to get fixed. I don’t fancy rebirthing (deleting and recreating) characters with history just because scaling is off. :frowning:

FIX this PLEASE blizzard it’s been a problem for 1 WHOLE MONTH

2 Likes

Can confirm that this is still an issue. As soon as a character hits level 50, there are only the starting dungeons available in chromie time. Please at least acknowledge this bug, Blizz. Shouldn’t be too difficult of a fix.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.