OOM, Drink, repeat

Not after the stupid purge/dispell buff. hpala and MW are way above. if more priests and shamans queue then lower.

Not really. The 2 specs that can actually spam purge you (Disc & rsham) are also the 2 specs that get focused every time, and in general have the weakest and most expensive heals.
If a disc or rsham has time to spam purge you, you deserve to lose because you are doing something DRASTICALLY wrong.

it is shadow and ele as well. they never nerfed shadow priest mana regen and just buffed their dispell. Also play with something that can control the game like assa or WW then you got time to purge, or in shamans case something with sustain like DH or DK would work too cuz you cannot kill either.

I’m fine with nerfing purge cost on dps specs, but tbh more purges really only hurt rdruid, and it’s a good thing with how OP they currently are with all that utility, high healing, mobility, and instacasts.
I’m sure it feels like a huge Nerf, but it’s just knowing druids a tiny bit closet to the rest of the rank 1 healers (mw Hpal).

they basically destroy rdruid. it is not just healing from hots alone or the fact that purge is cheaper than all hots: hps comes with hots cuz mastery increases healing per hot on target. without hots healing is lower and costlier than other healers. even at 2500+ rdruid player streams people are ape style purge smashing to oom and win.

Druid healing took a big hit yes.
But mobility, tankiness, utility are still t1 by far.
Druids shouldn’t have been number one by such a big margin in healing AND mobility AND tankiness AND utility

shaman with spirit pack is the tankiest by far tho. 0 chance you kill one with the traits and talents. Hpala is pretty tanky too. Mobility yea, druid is great there then MW.

Hpal is squishing than druid (hots & bear), and has no instant self heals Appart from the crit roulette one.

Rsham has one OP trait that basically gives him a slightly better version of Bearform

Druids weakness (before purges) was basically getting caught out in a stun in human form during the tiny window where you leave pillar to reapply hots. That weakness (stun swap) is shared by… Every other heal in the game. Healers who all have many OTHER weaknesses to cover (unlike rdruid before the purge buff)

Druid got hit with a Nerf twig wielded by a Girl scout.
Disc got hit with a Nerf sledgehammer wielded by the mountain

I’m just salty about it after seeing hydrax (one of the best disc players) struggle at 2.4k rating before just saying fk it done with disc).

If blizz buffs druid / nerfs purge BEFORE they do anything for disc, I’m going to lose it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just saying, could of made it a lot more engaging by implementing stuff like mana burn/mana drain if long games were such a problem, instead of flat out nerfing mana regeneration, so unless you get a drink off you’re pretty much done, and standing there like a lemming, and it’s especially more painful on the smaller maps verse certain comps.

Only if you are biased and bad at elementary school math u think druid defensive traits are broken. Rdruids on finals in tourny used 2 to 3 generic defensive traits available to all classes.

resto drood complaining? are you insane?

2 Likes

Awesome answer before you even read what I typed.
And its obvious that you HATE when druid sit and drink, anyone hate it… but you shoud also know that druid is FORCED to do so, and druid full mana bar is not equal as shaman mana bar. Quality of mana isnt same ! mana is not mana

+On small maps druid poor quality mana is 30% way to lose… because vs. certain setups like… classes with pets, classes with strong AoE (because AoE work through pillars), classes with high mobility like surv hutners and DH… durids cannot go drink. And map is basicly deciding faith of the game, which is wrong. Map must be somehting to spice the game not something which determinate outcome. (very bad desing)

If you ask me i woud balance mana across board and disable arena drinking yesterday…

You do have the best healing per mana output by far. You also got great mobility and stealth to get drinks off. You are not in a position to complain although that its true that this meta with getting drinks is just annoying.

You drinking drugs m8? since when druid has best healing output? maybe on PVE paper but not in PvP… in additon only pvp class without “osh*it” button

When we speak about mana state situations is like this:
Shaman mana bar worth 3x of our mana bars
Paladin mana bar worth 2x
Monk mana bar worth 2x
Priest mana bar is lets say same but priest can more contribute toward kill than resto durids. (priest is maybe only in worst mana state)
Overal we are FORCED to drink or lose game, becuase RDruid mana is bad diluted mana, we are in mission imposible on small maps. I know that you get 5000 stacks of enrgage when you hear druid drinking … but he need 2x drinks to be equal as your healer. so what happend if druid cannot drink on small map? If you ask me I woud ratther take good mana bar (sparrow in hand) than pigeon of tree (potential to go drinking) . RDruid in small map is in big handicap, if you do not belive…use pen and paper…and write next 100 resto druids you meet in kul tiran and dinosaur map, and then count how much time those RDruid wins there… i can bet in 1000euro on your paypal account that they you coud calculate rdruid wins on your 2 hands fingers at those small maps.

Go back to the hole you crawled from. You’re that shallow minded that you think if someone plays a certain class/spec they’re not allowed an opinion/not allowed to have issues. Grow up :nauseated_face:

You have no idea what you are talking about. PayPal me already, ty.

Because everyone cried.

BM hunter too OP nerf.

Rogue early expansion damage is high, too op nerf

Ret paladin hit very hard nerf.

Fire mage meteor hit very hard nerf, Nerf blaster master.

You deserve this dampen, mana battle and etc. Now save us your self righteous noise and play the game.

1 Like

Indeed, but first calculate wins of resto druids on small maps… Even on torunament resto druids who are like pinnancle class of players end with 0 drink on those maps. Its just sad to watch torunament and see how maps deice outcome of games… map need to be somehting to spice things up not to determinate winner, what a poor desing.

If you genuinly think that if a shaman and a druid PVE heal from 100% till oom, that the shamans healing will be x3 higher than the druids, then you are completely delusional

lets be real a single change wont fix anything the game is broken beyond repair. they wont add back all the cool abilities we once had and tweaking numbers just changes which specc will be the strongest in dps / healing.
so just wait for wotlk legacy servers i guess

2 Likes