Open server transfers or merge certain SoM servers

Certain servers are completely dying right now, and most of the people are not rerolling. They are just quitting the game. Lost revenue Blizzard?
Bonescythe is in a really bad place right now.

Open up free server transfers or merge the lowest population servers. Please.

8 Likes

Yes, 100% agree. The game is more or less unplayable as it is right now. Almost impossible to find groups for anything, and the PvP gear is literally unattainable with the small poolsize.
People are quitting every day due to this, or not renewing their subscriptions.

What consequences of opening server transfers/merging could possibly be worse than this?

4 Likes

Horde Ironfoe is just dying more and more every day it seems. Can’t get a group for what I need most nights. Feels like so much time wasted leveling; i’d even pay to get to a normal populated (non-SOM) realm at this point.

3 Likes

We need help, there are several youtube video’s about our servers and it’s completely dead.

We have about 10-20 people in Orgrimmar, 14 of them are queueing AV and/or are AFK.
The servers are in an extremely bad place, we’re not able to make a single run for UBRS or any dungeon in general.

Tickets have been made, social media posts have been created but we have not received any proper response from someone in charge.

I personally think that if this is not fixed asap, everyone on Bonescythe and other realms will stop playing the game.

It’s taken too long already and we’ve lots 90% of our player-base.
They are forced to reroll their luck on Dreadnaught.

5 Likes

As people have stated above, i urge blizzard to open server transfers OR merge the low populated ones. I can promise you that it will get back alot of people. I see more and more people quitting.

Ive lost like 3 mates i lvled with from 10-60 quit due to not being able to get anywhere. Its a team game…

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

please merge

2 Likes

Sry but they don’t believe in merging because it means some players will be forced to lose their names, better re-roll or pay for a transfer lol or who knows maybe there will be free transfers at some point but it’ll be too late I guess.

1 Like

doesnt need to be free, i would pay at this stage now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.