Open up Transmog of Artifacts like Legendaries

Hello. I would love to be able to use my swords (frost) in my Blood spec (Death Knight) - but Artifact looks are locked to spec; not to class.

With the opening of Legendaries Tmoggable — can we have a loosening for Artifacts as well?
It would be great for my druid to be able to use her glowy bear AND glowy cat if switching.
It’d be really opening up for creative choice since the artifact weapons are so special looking, much like the leggo’s.

So let us Tmog into Any artifact ~ please!

Thank you.

5 Likes

I can’t see any harm in it, especially considering how many of the skins aren’t remotely tied to the weapon’s spec.

I guess it will just be one of those things that they label ‘easy content’ and flip the switch to allow it when they can’t be bothered making something new.

2 Likes

I just wish I could Tmog freely, be creative, and use what I have.
It’d open up for so much possibilities…

I sincerely do not understand what the point of “keeping it locked” is.
but yes, “Easy Content”, perhaps. I just wish it would be addressed with the upcoming changes in Shadowlands.

Being able to costumise your character seems to be one of their high points;
I pray it comes with open borders for mogs too.

4 Likes

Blood spec is using 1 2handed weapon, frost is using 2 x 1handed weapons, your post doesn’t make sence.

Neither does yours.
I can Tmog my Staff into a Mace, or whatever into fist weapons etc etc~. (Druid; bearform)

ATM I have a 1h Mace + Offhand equipped, Tmogged into Scythe of Elune. I can hit people just fine with it in melee.

My post makes 100% sense if you’re for opening Tmog options and got all the Mage Tower appearances unlocked, just to be limited to spec-stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.