Options 2.0 - the forum game

This is a continuation of Two options - the forum game, but this time we’re going a tad more liberal and allows for as many options as you want.

Since this is a continuation, here’s the locked topic’s unanswered quest:

That’s a hard question to answer given that I have yet to roll a Hunter, and the Demo-spec is also unexplored. I assume solo play here implies survivability, and a Night Elf BM Hunter is the better choice. Feign Death and the racial stealth is better than a stoned staminalock.

Now, what would you rather like to see in WoW?

• In addition to MDI: Low threshold e-sports tournaments for casual players.
  • Player housing done right (= your preferred way of player housing).
2 Likes

I have recently played a game where it was permissable for players to build anything they wanted, the only thing they had to do was gather the materials. Now I know that would need to be instanced in a game such as WoW, but it was so much fun to build whatever you wanted. Now of course to make things more difficult, the later stages of the game gave you better materials such as stone - earlier builds tended to be wood. So you couldn’t immediately build a stone castle. To have to gather/earn/buy the materials you need would make things more interesting I think, well for me they did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you also need to provide some options for next poster to choose from. :wink:

1 Like

Damn I need to think? I am not known for being good at that!!!

More mini-games

or

More dungeons/bg’s

3 Likes

More dungeons and BGs, no question. That’s content.

• Revamped professions that remain relevant for the entire expansion because they craft consumables now.
  • OR
  • Patches throughout the expansion refer back to the x.0 zones, such that you don’t stop going to them. (E.g. the Korthia crew ask you to go to the various covenant zones as part of your dailies.)
2 Likes

Making the professions relevant for the whole expansion is preferable. I wouldn’t mind having dailies wanting us to return to the x.0-zones either, but then we need portals back and forth or having all dailies to be completed within the respective zone.

Howling Fjord or Stormheim?

Time to sail to the Fjord! I haven’t leveled that much there, as I preferred Borean Tundra, but more nostalgic than Stormheim (and I loved Legion).

You bump into a weakened lowbie enemy player with WPvP toggled…
spare or slay?

Spare … I can’t help it, I am a softie really.

Okay big one for all - if tomorrow Blizzard said they were going to give us the most gorgeous expansion ever, a huge zone with multiple quests/storylines, more bg’s, more raids, balanced the classes, basically made it the best for everybody but there would be no flying :speak_no_evil:

So fantastic new zone

or

Keep flying

Personally a zone will never become fantastic unless it allows flying, so my preferred option is the latter.

What is your take on the retail legacy raid boss Viscidus in Temple of Ahn’qiraj?

Viscidus’ unique mechanics should be preserved because mastering a way to execute a plan on how to kill this boss is satisfactory when on a class that can’t faceroll him!

or

Viscidus’ mechanics is growing very old and is only being a pain in the assassination for every spec that doesn’t have any frost spells or attacks in their repertoire.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.