Oracles quest bug (stuck in progression)

I did the quest A hero’s burden. After that quest Jaloot should give me a new quest after i saved him. I even have a quest marker on the spot where I am on the map, but he do not give any quest, I can’t even interact with him.
Exactly same thing happened many years ago the first time i did this quest chain. I hope you someday fix this quest chain to actual work.
Now I am stuck with no quests at all and can’t start the daylie quests, which the follow up quest should begin.
It’s really annoying, and the game have the worst support i have ever experienced to navigate in. On support site you just get set in a loop of wrong answers or send to wowhead. Nothing of this is close to my problem. I wanted to send a ticket to explain it, but that’s not even possible.
So hope this gets seen since I´m sick and tired of this quest not working. I have yet to experience it actual work.
So you need to help me again on this quest. Its so many years since last time I can not remember what help I got, and it doesn’t really matter, I am just frustrated that it to this day is still a problem.
Battletag Mysticue#2412 if you need to look into it.