Orc racial stun resist 25% more like 95%

this racial must be bugged, as rogue every fight vs an orc is 1 or 2 stun resist, sometimes both, this racial has to be bugged 100%

2 Likes

And sometimes, neither

1 Like

I don’t get it, is it 25, 95 or 100%

25%, with probability of resisting 95%

Bugged 100%!

I don’t know the order however …

tooltip says 25% but internally it has to be like 80-90% probably, totally bugged

Not sure if classic or Kronos 3

Even if for you it resisted 100% of the time no matter what, it is still 25%

1 Like

Keep in mind every race has a base 5% chance to resist, so Hardiness brings it to 30% for Orcs.

1 Like

This is why pally a joke class all based on killing with stun i resist harrand and syl hammers lol!!! 1v2 all day even on forum and horde ftw always

2 Likes

yes its officially a bug with the orc racial. but blizzard wont fix it.
#noChanges

playing a stun based like rogue on alliance is retarded and frustrating, getting killed by a guy who dont even how to play but kills your by resisting cheap shot and kidney shot

Feels the same against priests…

While the orc racial (along with other horde racials) is absurdly OP in PVP, you always have the option of vanishing / blinding and running away if things don’t go your way.

It’s not bugged, I’ve been fighting vs basilisks with my orc and the procrate seems about right at around 30% (25% + 5 base)

so…100% chance to resist, 95% base chance to resist on 25% of the orcs?

To me it seems like I never resist one at all.

25% of the time it works every time

4 Likes

I think this is what may be better known as “Confirmation bias”.

25% of the time it works 100% of the time

Sure seems like it’s 90%, or so! Either way, I wipe the floor with orc noobs. Horde players have a history of sucking; hence, they roll Horde for the OP WPvP racials.

3 Likes