Our Lord and Savior N'Zoth

Hear me, fools!

Join his army now, for he is the only true future for Azeroth and Universe itself!

Seriously though, I like being his zealot, but does anyone know anything about that BIG PURPLE EYE GLUED TO MY FOREHEAD for months now?

It’s been quite a while without anything new now. And I love my top hat. This is a good sacrifice for our Lord. I’m getting tired of using that darkmoon wolf toy to make my hat come back tho.

9 Likes

Unfortunately I already have a blood pact with The Dark Lord Armadillo so I am unable to join his army.

I got rid of it in the end as it did not seem to serve a purpose other than mess with my transmog. I will probably kick myself later if we find out it does something cool… when you do the quest to remove it, you are asked if you are sure as it cannot be undone… I hovered over that confirm for quite a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dunno dude… I still keep this thing on my head as well in hope N’Zothpai will notice me some day…

1 Like

I got it, and I hear whisperings all the time… Can’t understand what they’re saying though.
Oh, and I can see other players with it and certain NPCs.

So it’s not just there to mess up your mog :stuck_out_tongue:

I still have mine I’m not giving it up yet as I’m pretty sure the whispering seems to of increased since 8.2 every portal jump and Hearth I just hear him calling.

2 Likes

Easy, easy Macumbo, here, take your daily pills: first the green one then the orange one. Oh, and don’t forget the pink one: that makes you so good! :wink:

1 Like

Now I feel like Till Lindemann

2 Likes

Don’t worry: it will pass :hugs:

Not just every portal or hearth, the whispering happens every time you move to a different zone.

A few months ago it seemed to be buggy and the whispering went on constantly without any breaks. It didn’t stop until I had a raid that evening and entered the instance.

Still have the eye and serve n’zoth :octopus:

Imagine if Blizzard decides to reward our patience with a N’Zoth or Ny’Alotha themed item. Crybabies would go nuts:

“gg blizz if we knew we would have kept it on”

Waaaaaaaaa

Thats why i keep it on an alt, just in case :sweat_smile:

Seeing that we’re still out there has renewed my will to keep it!
For N’Zoth!

:octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :octopus:

1 Like

I’m going to wear it for the foreseeable future, for some reason I haven’t been able to get on the Saurfang quest to try the other choice quest Sylvanas yay/nay
My horde chap is in nazjatar and still hasn’t been given the bread crumb quest. If it’s tied to exalted rep it will be explained I’m not exalted with the honorbound yet.

1 Like

The whispers are nothing new to me so I will leave it on. Hopefully something novel comes from keeping it.

Kept it until now, the deep one better be generous this Time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.