Outdated, see contents

OUTDATED, CHECK OUR NEW FORUM POST

here

2 Likes

Joined when I popped into the server and it’s been one of the nicest little communities I’ve seen in a while with a really hardworking GM! Certainly deserves a bump and some growth!

LOK’TAR OGAR!

Been proudly carrying the banner of Gosh Ogar clan since joining Zandalar Tribe!

Made new changes to the recruitment post.

Horde PvP enthusiasts, join this guild now! It’s a good sign that their leader is willing to fight allies (experienced it personally) where ever it may be! :grin:

Hahaha! When I saw your name in UD I had to try and kill ya’. When you used feign death I thought you actually died because I used shred right before it lol.

1 Like

I don’t die that easily /grins

But I would’ve been sad if you didn’t try! :smile: After all, what’s a little friendly gank here and there!.. wait, I didn’t say “friendly”. Nobody saw that! I meant: Aggressive attack filled with bitter hatred!!!

/cough, yes, that’s what I meant! looks around Hope my “gank da horde!”-credibility is still intact :joy:

1 Like

Seems like something a troll would say… you sure you’re not a troll in disguise… mon?

Mon dieu, mon! What a mon-strous idea that I’d be a troll-mon!

I-I c-c-can fix y-you up w-with some t-tusks if you swing by the Apothecarium! I’m s-s-s…- I’m shu…- I’m positive w-we h-have some s-spares lying a-around!

clears throat

H-harvested fro…from f-forest trolls of course, n-n-never our D-darkspear a-allies.

nervous laughter

1 Like

My keen hunter senses tell me that this is clearly a trap! You know how much arrows cost and you KNOW those tusks seem to be pointy enough to work well as an arrowtip, making it cheaper to be able to create my own arrows with them…

And you absolutely know a hunter can’t resist things that are cheaper! I’m on my way!

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Quickly tears down the “Welcome Night Elves” sign and covers the delicious assortment of mixed Darnassian nuts spread out on the table with dark cloth.

Y-yes! Ob…obviously a trap! I-I am Fo…Forsaken a-after all, we’re always up t-to no good! H-how clever you are…

Breaks out a copy of "Trapping for Dummies: Avoiding the Common Pitfalls

S-so lonely…

2 Likes

After a well-fought attack on Kharanos, the Clan reigns victorious.

We are still recruiting and we are going to start to do some PvE content in December/New Years. If we get enough 60s we can do guild-only raids and if not we will be holding PUGs.

Join the Clan today!

Numerous RP initiatives continue to arise from the clan.

Horde Music Union,
Winter Veil Festivities,
more to come.

Join us to be a part of the fun.

A new year, more RP events.

Despite only being a week into 2020, the Gosh Ogar Clan and it’s members have already held 7 events with more in the works.

Enlist today to be a part of the fun.

The Gosh Ogar Clan have finished an expedition in Stranglethorn Vale.

Masses of peons have retrieved stolen Horde supplies from the thieving hands of the Bloodscalp Trolls nearby.

The Gosh Ogar Clan drove this initiative, enlist today to be part of the war efforts.

1 Like

Somehow this is my favorite topic on forum now, regarding to the comments. If I were now to be chosing between the horde and alliance to join, I would ev chosen the horde, only because of those.

Haha!

HORDE RULES!