Multiple realms appear offline

How did they mess this up so badly.

1 Like

Probably bad change management and lack of competency

1 Like

Why no bluepost on this, seems to be quite a lot of them affected…

1 Like

This is unacceptable!

2 Likes

It’s because they’re all asleep and or don’t give a shi…

Hey all.
We’re currently looking into these additional English realms showing as Offline.

One thing to note, the Realm Status page shows all realms in the selected Region, you filter by language in the Locale dropdown.
Each language has it’s own forum so for example the French or German realm connections won’t be listed in the English announcement here, they’d be on their own language forums.

4 Likes

Why is silvermoon offline it is not on your server downtime list its bad enough you can’t merge all these realm mergers with the weekly reset let alone post a list that is incorrect.

8 Likes

Agreed. I’m expecting a full refund for all of the expansions.

3 Likes

I’m currently online on Silvermoon. If I logout and check the realm list, it shows up as offline. My husband just switched from Silvermoon to another server and isn’t able to log in on Silvermoon anymore cause it shows up as offline. I think it’s a bug. Other realms show up as offline aswell and aren’t really offline.

1 Like

That’s right, I’m online on Silvermoon too, but some people see the server as offline.

1 Like

Rip Silvermoon ;c

1 Like

What is going on with this server…

1 Like

It’s not just Silvermoon, it’s quite a few realms having this issue. :frowning:

Not a full refund but I’ll take a day or three of free game time while they fix whatever they broke; I can’t log into my server too. What if it was your server? You’d be annoyed too.

I am annoyed. It’s not my realm but it’s my friends’ realm and we had plans to play tonight, which doesn’t seem to be happening the way things are looking currently.

1 Like

Thank you for the update Tizaksul. Hoping this will be resolved quickly.
On a side note, may I suggest a twitter update too (CS_EU)?

Mildly frustrating - I legitimately just now got Thunderfury, after farming it since Vanilla. Wanted to smack the transmog on every single character that can wield a sword, but na.

Thanks for a blue response!

Give us outland back :frowning:
hopefully its fixed soon !

Give us outland back :frowning:
hopefully its fixed soon !

what a waste of game time

1 Like