Outlaw DPS help

Hello everyone and sorry if this isn’t the proper place to post this.

I’ve started rogue about 2 months ago (first time I played this expansion) and I quite enjoy the Outlaw spec, however I seem to be struggling quite a bit with pulling DPS, specially on single target.

I’ve tried to optimize my gear as much as possible according to most guides out there. Raidbots sims my single target around 55k, however on some pure single target fights I struggle to reach 44-45k.

For the rotation I try to roll either single combo point or Crit buff or any +2 that isn’t the SS buff, use between the eyes on CD and pistol shot on proc. On most trash fights I pull decent dps.

Can any more experienced rogues please take a look at my gear and see if there is anything obviously wrong that I’m missing? Any other helpful tips are very welcome.

Thanks for your time.

Quick edit: I run M+ almost exclusively so that’s where I’m trying to improve.

Just from eye balling traits i can see you could do with starting to look for better azerite gear, ideally you want 3x between the eyes, then look for deadshots etc. you only need keep your wits for cleave, I’d potentially think about swapping visions unless you’re going for loaded dice over alacrity, maybe sim your gear and sim vigor vs deeper strategem since your mostly running deadly shot azerite traits atm. For ST you want the EP essence or ideally blood of the enemy rank 3, cannonball runner is letting you down but you cant really fix that straight away.

when you get 2-3x ace in the sleeve just default to deeper strategem, you dont want to pool energy as outlaw.

Thanks a lot! Unfortunately the optimal azerite gear isn’t so easy to come by.

Are there any other well written rogue guides apart from the wowhead one that you know of?

One thing is just to master roll the bones, know when you need it and/or how many combo points you are going to use.

I usually prefer the attack speed boost (also little leech) roll when questing.

In raids/dungeons roll till you have 2 boosts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.