Outlaw pvp – dumped and forgotten about

Early patches outlaw pvp was good. Blizzard thought it was too good and hit it with legit pvp nerfs like:
7 sep 2018
Spells
(PvP) Between the Eyes: “damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.”
(PvP) Dispatch: “damage reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.”
Talents
(PvP) Killing Spree (talent): “damage reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players.”
(PvP) Turn the Tables: “increases damage by 10% (was 15%).”

A few days later:
10 sep 2018
“All damage reduced by 5%.”
Deadshot (Azerite trait): “reduced by 20%”
(PvP) Deadshot: “deals 30% less damage in PvP (was 45% less damage)”

All these nerfs mayby was legit in pvp at the time. But those percentage nerfs in pvp to the major outlaw damage attacks makes it so that outlaw scales worse than other classes in pvp with new gear, those changes was a long time ago, and since then the average itemlevel has increased a lot. If u change something you also have to consider how that change will affect over time.

Outlaw for me is the class i enjoy playing the most, but the damage right now in comparison to other classes and specs is just underwhelming in pvp.

I wish Holinka would take a day off from the gym and maybe look into this among the rest messed up class balance, azerite, essence and corruption concoction that makes patch 8.3 pvp/arenas unplayable for so many people.

There are worse specs than outlaw dude

Some that were dogsh!t for the entire expansion

I agree there are other speccs that also suffer. Imagine blizzard had someone employed to work with class balance in pvp…

marksman/affliction are also rly rly dead specs xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.