Outlaw rogue aoe

Outlaw rogue need some aoe burst or at least blade flurry to hit at least 8 targets or more. What blizzard whas thinking when they aoe cap most classes and left uncaped classes with most burst.This is is just a joke of development,do you even want us to play this game?

2 Likes

AoE in where? Outlaw rogue is the best mythic+ dps spec together with fire mage, it doesn’t lack anything lol.

3 Likes

Go to warcraftlogs and you can see mage doing almost 10k overal while rogue is finishing with 6k with 229ilvl also i like how you complain while being 200ilvl

What? You complained not me, I just said outlaw is really powerful. You are also not pushing 20+ keys so what spec you play is almost irrelevant.

I would push but sadly i had eye surgery and had to leave for 1 month and now is really hard to catch up because people that was same rio score with me now is at almost 2k.Outlaw really powerful REALLY?cmon man you are clearly trolling

Powerfull ? Maybe

Afwul to play ? Big yes.

2 Likes

The problem with people such as you is that you don’t understand why Outlaw is good in very high keys. It’s not because of dps. Outlaw AOE is a joke compared to Mages, Hunters etc.

2 Likes

‘‘Not because of dps’’ Yeah, it does so low damage that it can time 25+ keys lol. You are clueless not me. Windwalker and Outlaw rogues are the highest damage melees currently.

You are clearly dont know what you are talking about…rogues are bring to 25s because most groups skip prides and shroud is needed then + our toolkit to control and because they are all running holy paladin for damage meele is must for kick rotation,simple as that.

Well you are not very good at tuning then are you? So you want to buff outlaw because they cant keep up with mage aoe right? But as you say outlaw is still being picked for for the highest keys, so that must mean they are better than other melee? How about you nerf fire mages and buff other melee classes? I dont really see feral druids there? Assa and sub rogues?

Yeah, it is ridiculous. Meta melee spec insane utility crying for buffs lmao.

You might be Rachs or the Demon Hunters are fair enough to become Trolls in forums.

After reading this you are definetly him/her or just another blockhead who came for troll.

3 Likes

Outlaw can die or praise. Problem is Outlaw spec is more RNG reliant if we compare to other 2. And we don’t want RNG to involve our damage. We want reliable and updated spec as well as with updated Talents.

2 Likes

Outlaw AoE is fine; the difference between Rogues and the other specs you’re comparing them to are the ‘uncapped AoE’ damage, and more specifically, covenant abilities. I’m confident that if changes were made to make (at least one) covenant appealing to Rogues, we’d have a much better time. Flagellation rework is… Acceptable? But still isn’t anywhere near a stage where I can make clear comparisons to more desirable choices for other classes.

That spec is however better than most of the melee specs, or most of the specs out there for mythic +. It is a fact. The sad thing it is still miles behind Boomkin and fire mage and they are the ones that need to be nerfed closer to outlaw rather than outlaw going higher to make the lesser specs even less desirable.

whould be good some more aore burst … currently rogue dps looks like joke in comparison with other classes

2 Likes

I am also sorely disappointed about the Outlaw’s current AOE damage. I understand the argumentation that some say, the Rogue is still meta, but exactly only because of its utility, especially Schroud, Feint and CCs. And then also only in the combination of Mage and Druid, since these compensate for his bad damage. In my opinion right now a Rogue has to play a lot better than his teammates to bring the same amount of value. What kind of good balancing is that, please? The Rogue can’t keep up as a pure damage class with classes like Mages, Hunter, Druids, Monks or DKs and I find that very unfortunate and would like to see a change in patch 9.0.5. The logic of the target cap for Blade Flurry is completely alien to me, since other classes just blithely burst with 30k and the Rogue stands there with its maximum of about 10k. I therefore recommend simply increasing the target cap to 7 or 8 and that would be it. But for sure, other meele classes like DH, Warri also need a lot of attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.