Over all specs, abilities and spells (under 1 minute availability); what is currently the single hardest hitting in the game?

Question is purely out of curiosity.

I am aware that hard hitting spells usually require a setup and are not instant cast, so DPS overtime averages out.

But what skills make you go “nice!” after a cast?

Can’t say for sure what’s the hardest hitting ability, but Glacial Spike hits very hard if you’re playing the no-il build on your frost mage. It’s not that satisfying though, because the build revolves around spamming that one ability which means that GS is 80% of your damage and the only time it causes a reaction in you is when it doesn’t crit and well, it’s quite the opposite of “nice!”.

1 Like

Ele shaman spells with mastery proc ? Feels nice although it’s far from the hardest hitting ability in the game

Yeah Ele mastery procs feel nice because you can actually see the mastery in action unlike the majority of masteries being along the lines of increase damage/healing by x%.

I think more masteries should be ones that you can see in action more.

Chaos bolt, Glacial Spike, Pyroclasm, Mecha Trinket. Frost DK’s have some I think. What’s one balance druids do, the beam that follow’s you? That hurts in pvp.

Greater pyro

But it’s less a ‘nice!’ than

‘bye bye was nice knowing you’ I think as I combust.

I think mages ultimatly have the most “yea!” Casts in Both pve and pvp, greater pyro on fire, glacial spike on frost, who doesn’t love seeing some 350k Burst dps all at once

Alright it was a bad idea.
T2 FTw tho.

Would think chaos bolt tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.