Paid 13£ 3 times, got only 60 days of game time!

I bought bfa + 30 days of game time on the 29th of May 2020 (Playing wow for the first time), I played throughout the whole month with no problems, about a week before my sub was about to expire, I cancelled my monthly sub so it won’t be taken out of my bank account without my permission (I assumed it does), when I cancelled, a timer on my battle.net client showed up telling me how many days/hours left on my sub.
2 days before my sub ended, I paid for an extra 30 days of game time, and little to my surprise, this email showed up on my mailbox telling I have 2 days left on my wow sub, even thought I just paid for my second 30 days of game time, and yes, I did notice the amount being paid from my credit card.
Check out my tweet to blizzard support : https://twitter.com/Dinacti/status/1277633237762932736/photo/1
On the 29th of June, a game message showed up telling me that my sub has ended and that I need to resub if I want to continue playing, and I literally just resub 2 days ago, and I was forced to pay another 13£ to play again, and here I am, I paid 26£ and got only 30 days out of it, I tried to send a ticket to blizzard support and nothing, I sent like 3 tickets and I don’t even see them on my ticket history which is another issue that I don’t even have the mental capacity to deal with, the blizzard support team on twitter isn’t responding either, I don’t understand this, this is beyond frustrating for me and I’m new to this game, I only got in it because the classic wow videos on youtube took my interest, and if this is how Blizzard is treating their new customers, then, I …just…don’t know what to say! this is extremely, I played League of Legends for about 6 years now and I can safely say that a free-to-play game has a million times better customer support service than a pay-to-play game.
if anyone here’s got any ideas or suggestions, I’m all ears!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.