Pala and Mage/rogue LF guild

(Holycaekz) #1

As the title says we are looking for a 2-day raid guild to start the new raid tier with.
We are both curved players from the UK and have been playing since vanilla mainly as mythic (or previous equivalent) raiders.

I am happy to play either holy or prot, but don’t want to play ret ( I suck hard at dps xD) . I do have the most experience as prot, but I have a reasonable amount of holy experience too.
My other half has a rogue and a mage and is happy enough to play either of them, both are pretty equally geared.

We need raids to start no earlier than 20:30 server time, that’s not negotiable as we have small children who need to get put to bed. The actual days don’t matter but would only want to raid 2 days with maybe a 3rd optional night for alts.

We would like a friendly nontoxic guild, we like a laugh but don’t enjoy a super toxic environment. Faction doesn’t matter, it’s more important to find the right guild for us.

If you think you have a guild that we could fit onto you can either leave your details here or contact us at Richy#2214

Just to clarify, that’s 20:30 server time?

Otherwise here’s my info: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

(Holycaekz) #8

It is server time, I have amended my post now :slight_smile:

(Althía) #9

Hi Holycaekz,

I know you mention Holy/Prot Pala as your class of choice but is there any chance you’d consider a dps role on any class? Uprising is an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We’re currently looking for a few additional dps to complete our raid roster. From your post, you and your other half sound like a perfect fit for our little guild - but unfortunately (or fortunately for us!) we have a stable core of tanks and healers who are settled in their roles.

We’ve completed Uldir Normal and Heroic together and made a start on Mythic 1/8 before we took a break for the end of the year. Our current aim is to add to our roster to ensure we have a full team for 8.1 and Battle of Dazar’alor, focusing initially on Heroic content and then pushing into Mythic.

We raid twice a week on Wed/Sun at 21:00 Server Time and on non-raid days we’re running M+/alt runs/achievement runs etc together. We’re a guild full of adults with jobs and young families so our availability is very similar to yours.

You can check out our main ad here: Uprising Recruitment

Give me a shout in BNet Abbles#2824 if you’d like a chat.

Alth

(Evael) #10

Hey Holy,

Cortex is an Alliance guild based on Silvermoon. We raid 2 days per week, Thurs and Sun 20:30 - 23:30 server time.

We aim to clear heroic in decent time, do the raid achievement, M+ and sometimes play other games together, as we feel this best maintains our guild atmosphere. If you would be happy with this, we currently have space for a holy paladin and mage.

You can read our main guild post for more info or add one of us for a chat: xbrmat#2496, Sharpzz#2173, marcusli#1999 or sohrae#2820

Best of luck with the guild hunt!