Paladin is awesome!

So I made this guy, he’s a Zandalari Troll, already so cool! I had never played a Paladin so I made one cause a troll Paladin sounded so dang cool! And I didn’t realize this but PALADINS GET A SPECIAL MOUNT! And for Zandalari trolls you get this awesome looking triceratops with golden armour, and its just absolutely glorious! I chose the dps spec, and its the first melee class that doesn’t hurt my poor fingers after playing! I feel so strong while playing this class thank you for existing paladin!

21 Likes

I love seeing people this excited!

I agree Zandalari Trolls are awesome as paladins!

11 Likes

I made and levelled a paladin simply for the corrupted ashbringer artifact appearance.

It’s a shame that it’s locked to paladin, because I absolutely love it.

They are pretty good in battlegrounds too

3 Likes

They re really slow at low level but at max level they re more similar to other melees.

You dont have any spam button though =)

2 Likes

Bubble
Regeneratin’

This is the way

2 Likes

They’re pretty cool, aye. Especially retribution.

2 Likes

Mass dispel xd

Paladin mounts are pretty damned sweet, and Prelates are cool, my Zandaboi is a Druid (Because who doesn’t want to be a dinosaur at times) but Prelates are pretty damned snacky.

1 Like

Paladin is for the Alliance.

1 Like

Paladin is buttom dps in game currently …

1 Like

With that reply I can guess you are a BM Hunter without even having to check your profile.

Let the man enjoy his class/spec, not everybody is here just to look at the pretty meters.

4 Likes

Picky…picky…there is a Dino mount involved here!

2 Likes

Divine Shield - Reason to own a pala and don’t play any other class.

I love i can fall thousand miles up in the air then almost near the ground just pop that and i am instantly having a alternative to transporting huge distances, not to mention always save my hide from dying. Ala like some of the Toys like the Fireball rocket one etc.

back in LK there was a 2h sword what aplayed Divine Shield on taken hit …
but it was removed from game …

Wow i didn’t even know that. That seriously sucks! :expressionless:

I love paladins I currently have 3 of them just for the hell of it ,

What more could you need ,

Bubbles, Heals, And a big dirty mace to smash in someone’s face.
I’d recommend at some point just chance to tank spec for abit while you are leveling just so you can experience that spec and get a feel for it, you cant be touched, your like a juggernaut.

1 Like

who needs healing abiltyes you automaticly heal from takeing damage now days …