Paladin Tank/Retri LF Guild for Mythic content [A]

Hey guys, as the title says i am looking for a guild to progress into casual mythic with Cutting Edge as a goal. A little about myself, i’ve been playing wow since 2007 and i got hooked on to this game ever since, i did take a break between WoD and BFA but now i am back ready to get back into end-game content. I was clearing heroic 10/25 from WotLK all the way to Warlords pre-patch thus i know what it’s like being part of a heroic (now mythic) progression guild. I don’t mind playing any spec, or class for that matter, my mains are on Draenor as horde but i boosted this paladin recently and want to main him (this is not my first paladin as i have experience with this class from 2009 - 2016 in a raid environment. Since i currently have a gf (yes i did it!) and i also work, time is kind of limited for me. I am finishing off my studies next week and now is the perfect time to join a guild and be a part of it since it will allow me to have a more steady playing time. I am available the following days anytime and thus i am looking for a guild that can support that. Tuesday/Wednesday and maybe Sundays. Feel free to respond here or poke me in game when you catch me online, looking forward :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.