Panda land kinda funn

I heared a lot of hate for the pandaria zones bud i am actualy enjoying it.
The looks and estatics the qeusts and dungeons.
I am realy enjoying it.
I get that not every1 likes it bud i dont think pandaria should get as much hate as it gets.

12 Likes

I liked them too when I first did them. Still think of the pandaren as the ā€œjokeā€ race. Itā€™s stuck in my head.

hate it with passionā€¦
cause Asian culture could have been so much more appealing if done not by hamburger mentality people.

what?
Pandaland was done well, they didnt devolve it into any weeb bs which kept it good.

9 Likes

what I have said.
this goofy stereotype land disgusts me

Pandaria was great.

The pandas were the actual issue imo.

Instead of being these obese mouthbreathers who spout fortune cookie phrases, they should made them more like Samwiseā€™s Pandyr concept (basically a mix between pandaren and vrykul).

4 Likes

Ummmm.
I realy want to know how that would look.
Sounds awsome

Some people just hate it bcoz itā€™s Asian themed.
Some people just hate it since launch of MoP.
Some people just hate bcoz itā€™s Panda.

I dun care - I love it.

8 Likes

Its def a marmite expansion, most people either love it or hate it. Although most of the hate comes from not liking the asian theme or pandaren in general rather then any complaints about the actual content.

Its by far my favourite expansion. I love the themes, sooooo much content crammed into just 5 levels, beautiful zones, just tons to do no matter how you play the game.
Also Pandaren are my favourite race (and possibly my spirit animals too!). I only have 7 characters at 120ā€¦and 4 of them are pandas!

3 Likes

MoP areas are amazing, and thereā€™s lot of fun things to aim for, toys, mount, trinkets and such. I had a really great time there.

6 Likes

the estatics are nice in panda land!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s bold coming from a Gnome! punts

3 Likes

Priceless!!:joy::joy::rofl:

I loved MoP also although i couldnā€™t escape the impression that it was a ā€œKissup to Chinaā€ expansion but that never got in the way of enjoying it. I really loved how my warlock played during that expansion up to a point that i almost seriously considered making that char my main.

1 Like

I think Pandaren, just like -anything- else, should be looked at as what they -are- themselves, not what they seem to be, inspired from, or are similar to or are used forā€¦

Personally, i really like them and their lore, the struggle against negative emotions, monk ways, keeping up the balanceā€¦

And more than anything, the Shado pan, which are truly badass, epic and cool, that also removes the feeling of ā€œkawaiiā€ about them

Have a look at this lovely story! Trust me, itā€™s awesome :wink:

5 Likes

Pandaria was fine. I like it. :slight_smile: But it was bad timing because Kung-Fu Panda was at the same Time in Theaters :joy:

1 Like

It was very good expansion. Plenty things to do, awesome zones, kinda nice plot, amazing dungeons and raids, timeless isle, rares to farm for mounts etc. For me itā€™s just after wotlk.

1 Like

They look very teddy bear likeā€¦ they could do with a revamp.

Jade Forrest and the farm area are some of the most beautiful zones ingame .
Concidering pandas have been here since wc3 i think MoP was and is amazing i rate it joint top with TBC.
Only 2 things from expac i didnt like was mantaids and there zone dark and grey.

1 Like

MOP was fantastic, I just wish Iā€™d had more time back then to enjoy it.

4 Likes

I have found myself going back to MOP to farm mounts and to complete old achievements.

When I went through MOP the first time, I simply did what I had to in order to get through the content, level up, and do the required rep gains.

I did not appreciate MOP until I got to WOD and I thought wow what a million step downs. I think MOP has grown on people because they see what WOW used to be like: balanced classes, an expac full of content, great looking zones, and music.

1 Like