Panda land kinda funn

Jade forest is still the best and most fun questing experience I have done in WoW, I’m talking specifically Horde side.

My biggest regret was not having enough money to play WoW in MoP.

1 Like

Ouch!
Uses World shrinker
Where are you, I will show you what it’s like to be punted!

1 Like

You should do the farm questline.

One of the best quests ever! and you get your own farm and get to interact with other farmers!

1 Like

i miss home, and what a truely engaging story line with old garrosh trying to ook everything in the dooka

each expansion after that was a steady down hill from then on alas :frowning:

1 Like

One of my favorite parts of MoP is was when I was fighting some hozen and noticed a pants debuff on me! I read the debuff to find out that that hozen stole my pants! and My character is no longer wearing any pants! :scream:

2 Likes

If you liked the zones, you would of loved the game play. Talents were exciting and your level 87 spell was beast for near enough -all specs- Shamans getting ascendance, priest getting life swap, mage getting alter time etc. :joy: :cry: I could go on, honestly.

1 Like

MoP was the peak for the BM, until the nurf hammer started hitting us over and over

i miss readiness

its great having two pets now but barb suxs, hateful mechanism … hmm do i move and get zero dps from the lack of stacks or do i die from the one shot kill mechanism

1 Like

Yesyes, pandaria is super fantastic. Quite possibly the best xpac in the history of everything, ever.
99 percent of the forumdwellers loves pandaria, its a well known fact.
Every ‘unpopular opinion, but i love pandaria’ thread is just a fishing for likes thread at this point

To me the zones were nice, but I hated the entire story, hated the panda’s and hated the general theme of the expansion, it didn’t really give me any interest in following the story, and it was the expansion I stopped playing in for an extended period of time. Also seems Blizz even want to distance themselves from the Panda’s because they rarely get a mention in cut scenes, even the leaders, whoever they are don`t generally get shown or mentioned in current content/cut scenes. I think the only thing I enjoyed in Pandaland was timeless islands.

Because, lore-wise, few of them were interested in joining either faction.

As for myself, I somehow feel the questing in the second part (Kun-lai, stepped, dread wastes) really drawn-out. Yes, the visuals are nice but they won’t make the questing enjoyable by itself. I find Uldum and TwiHi more fun than MoP zones.

They said the horde did horrible things in pandaria.
Its true bud the alliance wanted to enslave the pandaren.
(See horde intro to the jade forrest)

Horde Scum! Don’t spread lies of your disgraced leaders!

I mean your leaders did enslave Pandarens

I’m not alliance, but I would gladly have a nice panderan girl slave :heart_eyes:

My favourite expansion ever. As simple as that for me, everything after was a step down imo.

Last expansion where I actually enjoyed the dungeons.

In the Alliance quests, the Horde kidnap Pandaren children and enslave them using Demons.

Tbh, It’s best to take the MoP intro with more than a pinch of salt; Neither faction acts in character. It’s just set up to make you feel in the right whichever faction you’re playing.

1 Like

I didnt have any idea of that.
Youre prob right about feeling good about youre faction

I don’t mind them but they just rub me the wrong me, tho i actually loved MoP even during launch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.