[Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights (Thread Closed)

Pandaria, a land of beauty and vibrant culture, yet intertwined with the denizens of this ancient land is their love and refinement for the production of brew. From Stormstout to Goldendraft, from Wanderbrew to…Mudmug? These beverages are famed throughout the land for their harmony of flavours and aromatics that make each cup a cherished work of art.

Greetings to all! Pandaria Tavern Nights began on 29/04/21 with the explicit aim of bringing together the Pandaren community on a regular basis as well as encouraging the would-be Pandaren characters of the future to dip their toes into one of the most vibrant and lore-rich races in the Warcraft universe.
A standard night of tavern/social roleplay. People are drawn together by the deep love for our community and our desire to see it flourish.

Date: 27/03/22
Time: 20:00 - Ends when it ends.
Venue: The Arboretum, Jade Forest
Items required: Elixir of Tongues (to be able to read emotes cross-faction) and an Inky Black Potion Feel free to attend, we look forward to meeting new faces!

Please note, this event is directed towards Pandaren roleplayers and creating roleplay among the Pandaren community , so we ask that you consider attending on a Pandaren character to experience Pandaria from a different perspective.

25 Likes

[Begins playing Pandaria’s national anthem really loudly]

More pandaren RP in pandaren land is a good thing. Do it up ! ! !

6 Likes

Pandaren stuff you say? I got this bag filled with pandaren stuff for the pandaren to enjoy.
Looking forwards to the curiosities and shenanigans that I know the pandaren community is so great at.

Wait a minute, I’m a Pandaren who enjoys doing Pandaren stuff with other Pandaren! Count me in.

:panda_face: HYPE

2 Likes

A time to whip out old Li!

Zhao-hi will definitely come for some quality PANDAREN rp

The Lorewalkers obviously support all Pandaren and their Pandaren related activities!

Dons the paper Pandaren mask and prepares to infiltrate this gathering.

Ooo I have just the Pandaren I really want to try and roleplay for the first time (Bare in mind; I might lack some basic pandaren lore)

Looking forward to it! <3

1 Like

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! The Pandaria community is very passionate with many lore-knowledgeable people.

1 Like

Definitely this. Nights like this hopefully can be an opportunity to dip into Pandaren rp and hopefully help yourself with forming your character :slight_smile:

Just over an hour and Pandaren faces are showing up. Let the brew flow!

Another one? Another one.

3 Likes

Just under a week until the next tavern night. After how lovely the first one was, I’m keen to see Pandaren folk dressed to impress for the cultural heart of the Jade Forest. Only the finest silks from the Valley will do.

A reminder that this is tonight! I look forward to seeing friendly faces in Dawn’s Blossom =]

3 Likes

Best of luck with this! Sadly I will not be able to attend, but I hope those who do have a good time.

Thank you to everyone who attended tonight! It was a bit more relaxed this evening but great to see everyone there.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BPQchuJ

I will be taking time to find the next venue, with a strong inclination for the Krasarang Wilds (not that I’m biased).
In the mean time, if you are interested in getting into Pandaren RP and Pandaria Lore then feel free to join the Mistfall discord server, dedicated to our community!

https://discord.gg/JuHmzKqE

1 Like

Great initiative! :+1:

I will do my best to be there at the next tavern night with this character.

1 Like

After searching the Wilds, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Wild’s Edge tavern in the Zhu Province is completely unsuitable, owing to the bad atmosphere.

Thus, the next night shall be held in The Deepwild (namely the village where all the Edgewaters live), this can be found just south of the Ruins of Dojan. Whilst there are facilities that could easily pass as a tavern. I want attendees to appreciate the tranquility of the beach, enjoy the best seafood and the stunning views.

Date: Friday 18th June
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Venue: The Deepwild (Village just to the south of the Ruins of Dojan), Krasarang Eilds
Items required: Elixir of Tongues (to be able to read emotes cross-faction) and an Inky Black Potion

3 Likes