Paper resto druid

Is it only me? As soon as i get attacked by someone my health starts to melt like i was naked. I understand i am not the best player around there, but there seem to be no countermeasure to many classes. Hunters, paladins and rogues are absurd right now. I was with Barkskin, Ironbark with full hots plus lifebloom on me and yet i was melted in cheap shot. The bg before i got a 10k aimed shot from a 19k hp hunter.

I wonder if i play my druid wrong, if its a gear problem or if its a class problem. Or my survival sucks cause i am alliance…

Thats just pvp now, not restodruid

shamans and priests look far more resilient

This is why i am swapping to paladin for the time being. Got stun lock killed by a rogue with full hots up and in tree form. Can jam that up your ar5e for now blizzard tyvm. Least with my human paladin i can racial or just bubble

Cant say im struggling as a rdruid survivability wise, im able to survive rogue openers and im generally not too worried about being in a 2v1 situation.

need to know when to go into bear form, use skins and thorns - especially with NS back in our kit.

Versatility gear? Like, i haven’t done pvp since when resilience was a thing and i have read that you pretty much have to have versatility gear to survive in pvp now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.