Paragon Reputations!

Finally it has arrived, Im very happy to announce that it wont include mounts.

on a side note, Im hoping pets that drop from there are cageable so those who arent lucky can obtain them regardless.

Quoting:

" * All Battle for Azeroth factions now offer repeatable Paragon reward caches when you earn reputation with them after reaching Exalted.

• Rewards include toys such as the Bowl of Glowing Pufferfish and companion pets such as the Cobalt Raven."

The thing i hate about it is that i need to grind rep on my ally to get all toys.

yeah toy’s gonna be a problem but we’re progression! less 0.1% drop mounts is a good news, and if pets are cageable ill get them regardless so its w/e.

Removing things is always a great idea, no matter how big drop rate, or how many people are doing them. With mounts, there was at least SOME incentive for those that cared about it. Without mounts…There’s no reason to give a frack whatsoever.

Oh, yeah, I know, people felt “FORCED” to grind rep to get cosmetic rewards…So gotta remove it I guess, so instead of weird people being “FORCED” into something, now no one will care at all.

1 Like

The problem was legion reps didn’t have mounts at exalted but had mounts at paragon. I wouldn’t mind having mounts at exalted and extras at paragon

Wow spamming more worthless and boring WQs we already did a hundred times before for all eternity is such fun! /s

1 Like

No mounts = No incentive. They change nothing for me.

yep true but i think its a good change.

I’m disappointed they don’t have mounts. I quite enjoyed the system in Legion. The mounts gave me a reason to do world quests. Now there is no reason and the game still remains boring to me.

I got my first paragon yesterday. The just under 5k gold was lovely. For the first time it feels like a nice bonus instead of a mount grinding chore.

There was other stuff in it too…

One of the things I didn’t like this is the “extra” rep you gained before these came out didn’t carry over. I was hoping they would, since every now and again I’d grind out CoA and 7th Legion rep, so both should have been 4-5k each. But, instead, ALL that little bit of work I put in didn’t carry over.

Would it have been difficult for Blizzard to allow it to go over (Up to 9999) before the chests came out?

Punyy, follow my new account on twitter :joy: old one got… “mysteriously suspended in unknown circumstances” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d lie if I said Im diappointed too because I hate world quests and everything that has to do with them but i kinda get what you mean. maybe try new WF and IE mounts or idk…

hahaha I saved those coins and things from IEs that give 225 rep. :smiley: that’s pmuch it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.