Party frames lagging

Hi,

I use the default party frames for healing, the raid style ones, and they’ve been driving me nuts today.

Say my target is at 50% health. I heal him but his party frame takes a second or two to update. Or I’m at 90% health. I heal myself but neither my party frame nor my personal frame (the one in the upper left) updates. I spam heals but neither reflect the change in health.

At this point none of the unit frames move and I get conflicting information. My unit frames are frozen and show different health values than personal frames. I can target someone and their frame sometimes updates, sometimes doesn’t. If I target myself and look at the party frame, I sometimes see 3 different health values.

I don’t lag during this, all my spells start right away, there’s no delay. Just these frames.

This is all happening even when I disabled all my addons.

What do?

EDIT: I forgot to add, everything returns to normal for a while either after a /reload or after I check/uncheck ‘display incoming heals’ in the interface menu. It goes haywire soon enough though.

1 Like

Same problem.

Got the solution from another thread. Typing “/console cvar_default” without the quotation marks seems to have fixed it. Did 2 dungeon runs and I hope it’s going to stay that way.

Be aware that /console cvar_default can mess up a lot of things as well as fixing things, and should only be used as a last resort.

Yeah, I had to redo a lot of my settings but it’s literally a guessing game to heal with the bug. Didn’t break anything in my case and the healthbars are still working but YMMV.