Party Sync in PvP needs to stop ASAP

Since Blizzard implemented the functionality known as ‘Party Sync’, several people have been using this to abuse the game in the PvP aspect. They group up with players that are level 120 whose gear is far more better than any of the players from levels 110-119. This is not only unfair for the general player base who is leveling their characters or that just want to enjoy PvP, but also threatens game balance.
I know essences and azerite traits do not influence the dps/healing of these abusing players, but the stats do. They have almost double hp and double main stat/crit/versatility and so on. They one-shot players and it’s everything but fun. Yeah, a lot of people are gonna argue: “If you don’t like it, don’t play PvP”, “If you’re so upset about it, do it yourself”. Guys, it’s not about that, it’s about enjoying the game. We pay monthly for this game. Shouldn’t we be able to enjoy it?
I don’t want to sound whiny but this needs to stop. Blizzard mustn’t allow 120’s into bg’s from 110 to 119.

Please, fix it asap.

2 Likes

Blizzard already broke the game itself, wish Blizzard and Activation face the result as bankrupting their financial cash flow as soon as it’s possible.
We all just need to suspend our subscriptions for 3 months and not pay for future expansions. I can make sure, blizzard and activation will cost down for monthly subscription fee and reduce the expansion sale price with at least 50% discount.

3 Likes

In fact, you couldn’t be more right. I think new expansion is a bit expensive, it should be half the cost. And regarding the 3 month suspension, I think for Blizzard to notice that, a lot of people should do it, and unfortunately, ain’t gonna happen.

PS: I already unsuscribed some days ago. I won’t come back until we have a date for new expansion or so.

I didnt know this is possible. Actually its very bad idea …They want obviously help poeple to be able to play with friends which is really good idea but in other hand when this friend finally ding he have to grind for 3 months to be able to play relevant content with friends. Its like some decisions are blizzard and some activision i dont even know what to think about blizzard at this point.

2 Likes

I proudly do this with my 110-119 friends - not to grind lowbies but to have at least some fun in BfA itself without touching PvE or perma quit. You can thank to blizzard for what they did to max level bracket and how they butchered PvP in this expansion. I would like to play there with other 120, but I simply can’t because of BfA PvE oriented design. I will not farm any essences, artifacts, reps, dungs, raids, azerite gear powers, legendary cloaks, corruptions, pets, mounts, achievs or any other PVE related BS which is this expansion filled with. If I can’t have it via playing PvP only I won’t have it at all. I will do what I did for years in WoW - create character, level it to max lvl (mostly on BGs if ques on that bracket are bearable), go another BGs after hitting max, then try some casual arena and then repeat with alt. The end… Thats my WoW experience I am paying for(and always was from my first days of playing this game) and nothing else. Blizzard ruined whole game for me. If I do this PvP only thing in BfA on 120 lvl bracket I am in BG with my 170-400k HP PvP character with no essences and no corruptions being oneshotted by PvE geared players with 450-600k HP. Difference between my 120 characters scaled down to 119 and real 119 is much smaller than difference between my 120 PvP gear only characters compared to 90% of those PvE people in 120 lvl BGs. Arena is also completly ruined, 450-470 ilvl people on 1200-1400 ratings. Those ratings used to be filled with green gears and PvE backpedallers, now they are filled with full geared PvE terminators standing in middle of the arena two-shotting anyone who dares to go there in PvP only farmed gear. Anyone who allowed this kind of gear difference in PvP in live version of expansion should be fired, you just can’t have 120 lvl char with 70k hp playing against 120 lvl char with 650k hp in same BG while having trash PvP rewards. It’s difference worth of few expansions not few patches. PvP earned gear should be better in PvP and viable in lower PvE. PvE gear should be better in PvE and viable in lower PvP with reasonable patch differences.

1 Like

To be hones, I completely agree with you where you say that Blizz/Activision have ruined PvP and making us grind a lot of BS. But you’re complaining about the same thing you do when proudly using Party Sync. Yes, you’re right, the difference is far less noticeable, but still, for green and blue geared people is a huge difference, and you know I’m right. As I said, I completely agree on the rest of things you say, but that doesn’t mean that Party Sync still sucks and needs to disappear from PvP. You still wanna have fun with friends? Lvl up another character with them, but don’t ruin lowbies experience because of Blizzard/Activision.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.