Past CE Raider LF new guild for current content

Hey,

My names ollie from the UK, 22 years old and am currently on the look out for a new raiding guild to get into.
I have stayed up to date in the current patch after coming back from a break from the game since BoD. Wanting to go a little more casual but in the end want to get cutting edge before the end of this expansion.

Some of my raiding history:

Started raiding in Cata in which i pugged content , same with mop mostly as i pugged bosses.

Skip WoD cause boring expansion

Started raiding properly in Legion
EN 5/7 M
ToV 3/3M CE
NH 9/10M
Antorus 5/11M world 180 , guild disbanded after hitting this due to some core roster leaving cause of high world rankings

Uldir 5/8M
BoD 9/9M world 450
COS 1% wipe on Mythic Cabal can link logs if necessary, after 200 ish wipes
TEP 5/8 M had to stop raiding mid teir due to final year uni exams.

Most of my past logs of content are 95% + and have hit a couple of rank 1’s in the past.

Looking for something around 3 days a week raiding progress on any realm/Faction. Current Teir i have just pugged content and am 3/12 M.

Rouge:
Naloc-kazzak 475 outlaw/assassination rouge

Alts:
Sepher-kazzak 465 ilvl Warlock - Any spec
Shamoc-kazzak 465 ilvl Ele Shamon

(Wont let me post links anymore so made it as easy as possible idk when they did this kinda :confused: )
Past guilds:
VII - Emerald Dream, (Char i raided on - Romedia warrior) EN -TOS
Judge - Alonsus, (char i raided on - Cindyr boomie) TOS - Antrous (Guild Disbanded)
SINS - Kazzak , (Char i raided on - sepher warlock) Uldir - BoD
Vindicta Nocturna - Kazzak, (Char i raided on - sepher warlock) BoD - present (In the guild still but as social, wanting to leave cause their roster for current patch is full.)

You can contact me on my blizzard ID cycrox#2665

Thanks

Hi, we are Total Garbage currently 3/12M due to roster issues we are recruiting and aiming to make a Cutting Edge guild, we are a pretty chill bunch of players doing everything from, M+ and Mythic Raiding,
If this is something you think would be good for you, and would like to know more, get in touch with me on discord at 尼古拉斯#2101