Patch 9.0.5 Sin Legendarys

Been playing with my Sin again mainly in dungeons and currently farming soul ash for my first legendary. I’ve been keen on getting Zoldyck Insignia for my first legendary.

However with patch 9.0.5 Doomblade sounds pretty good with the new buff that gives a additional 45% bleed damage (was 30%)

So all the rouge sins out there, Zoldyck Insigna or Doomblade?

edit idk why it says I’m level 53 in forum

still think zoldyck is coming out ahead of the rest

1 Like

Also think Zoldyck’s is ahead but it’s just such a boring legendary. Imagine on Kaal in SD you gain no benefit for using it etc.

But other than that it’s a solid legendary for dmg in most cases.

1 Like

Doomblade is also being further buffed by the fact we are going to cast a lot more Envenoms due to Cut to the Chase. Doomblade will definitely be a solid pick for single target.

1 Like

Thank you everyone I’m going ahead with Zoldyck Legs :slightly_smiling_face:

I have Zoldyck legs and if I can be honest they’re ‘situationally’ good. You might not always be alive towards the tail end of the fight, for example- or maybe the last phase of the fight doesn’t allow you to damage as hard, or maybe there’s not even a phase there the enemy has <30% hp.
I (also) have Doomblade gloves and they’re far more consistent, which I very much prefer. Hopefully in 9.0.5 they’ll become relevant.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice mate! Might have to sit back till 9.0.5 with all my soul ash to see what the new meta sin legendary might be

That’s a good plan and I would do exactly that if I were you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.