Path of Ascension - cosmetic rewards

The cosmetics related to Path of Ascension require certain achievements so they could be purchased. However, they can be bought only on characters that earned those achievements.

It took me months to fully upgrade Path of Ascension covenant building and fair amount of time to complete the challenges but sadly, I’m not able to purchase the cosmetics on my other kyrian toons.

I don’t think we should go through the same ordeal on our other characters when we’ve already done the grind. Path of Ascension isn’t class specific like the mage tower either. I wish the cosmetics were either account bound or the achievement was account wide.

Thoughts?

8 Likes

I think last patch of SL will have some covenant restrictions lifted for sure, they always do stuff like this late in expansion.

They should make the Disciple Of Humility, and Its How You Wear It achievements account wide, I want the purple bow on my hunter , I wont go through all that again sadly, also I did 16/30 fights for Disciple of Humility its just annoying at this point with fights that needs to be “cheesed” , and some overtuned its annoying

2 Likes

To some extent, any of the four covenant special activities are either grindy, time gated or both. Something will need to change for alts that attempt same covenant just for the gear type, even if they dont allow straight up buying on mains.

2 Likes

I hope they make all covenant achievements and buildings account wide if you already have done it once per covenant. As a collector it would save me years since I need to do it on 20 characters.

2 Likes

I will take grind and time gating over PoA anytime.
No other covenant is skill gated as hard as Kyrian.

2 Likes

U also need to do all covenants achivs on a single char for max achiv points, feels good eh :smiley:

The PoA achievements are ridiculously hard compared to other covenant achievements. Plus the grind to get the mats for charms and coins for the fights. This is stupid and it has to change.

Sometimes I feel like we achievement hunters are just a bunch of masochists.

1 Like

Seems the change is coming.

We’re getting 40 new Renown levels which would indicate that Pelagos and co will get a significant power boost. If the scaling will be linear then that means double the damage and HP pool.

I hate that i have to choose between being completely useless and looking cool because my class is only viable as nightfea but all my xmog’s require kyrian locked appearances. Blizzard should go ahead and unbind the appearances from the spells. let us change one of them to be account wide…

I like kyrian style, but I felt completely disheartened by the hard path of ascension that I found very difficult. Not to forget the fact of having to collect medals to keep trying on fail.

So I went to Necrolords. So much fewer hoops to jump through in their abomination factory. Albeit its rather simple tho. But the difference in difficulty is night and day.

Ember Court is obnoxious in how time limited it is, and that you only got one attempt a week.

I havent had much experience with the Night fae conservatory, but as I understand its mainly timegated for stuff to grow.

Blizzard, I beg of you, make Path of Ascension appearances obtainable on all kyrian characters after the achievement has been completed on account once, or even better, make the appearances bind on account, so the anima to buy them can be farmed on main character. I would play alts, but I’m deterred from doing so, because I would like to wear the PoA appearances on my alts, but I can’t be bothered to grind PoA for weeks to unlock them, It’s just so tedious.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.